i cannot join the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cannot join the server

I am at a cyber cafe and i have added the steamID to my profile but it will not let me join the server. Can anyone help me? I GOT A MIC!!!

Re: i cannot join the server

Check the console for error messages. Saying that it won't let you join is about as helpful as saying that you found a bug in Windows or a security hole in Vista.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

with16/16 i try to join and it says: you have been kicked by console, please be a supporting member to join blah blah. but i am a SM and have put the steamid i have here into the usercp

Comment

I think it takes a couple of maps before the server recognizes you.

Comment

it works now, awesome, thanks guys! i have a mic now, and will use it when i get home from CO. we will see what happens next.

Comment

sweet that will help your game. Not having to typw everything while watching around a corner :)

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...