Buying a keyboard for gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a keyboard for gaming

Anyone use this keyboard for Counter Strike ?(attached file)
    Last edited by Magnum PI; 06-12-2007, 03:37 AM.

Re: Buying a keyboard for gaming

I tried it for a week or two and had bad experiences. Not from CSS, just from a basic quality stnadpoint in that keys had a really slow response time and they broke quickly. I ended up with a G15 after only a couple weeks...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I REALLY like my Razer Tarantula. It is fast and it feels REALLY good. I would suggest this keyboard to anyone:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

G15 is what I have, I really like it. Work on my comp all day long and then game on it all night long. Best keyboard I ever had. CS:S seems to limit binds somewha but I believe that's for any keyboard - not just the G15.

Comment

I have a standard keyboard(cheap,simple)...and i still kick some butty hahahaha.

Comment

But sniper bob thats the haxs not the keyboard :-P anyway have a look at the specs of the raptor-gaming k1 you wont be dissapointed thats what i have.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, I just use a standard keyboard as well. That and a crappy mouse, as some of you know, that spazzes out randomly and makes me go in circles..

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Wow Dirty sounds like you like the way that Keyboard feels more then you like Jessica :) I used to have a MS natural, the first 1 for like 10 years loved that thing till it broke. Now Frost hooked me up and I got an Eclipse. The keys are lit up red on the one I bought. I think theres a blue too. Not a bad keyboard. Had to get used to the differance in the size in keys compared to the MS keyboard.

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Been using this one for about a year now and i love it. The backlighting is great (although the newest version has a few different colors to choose from), the keys are responsive and the craftsmanship is solid. The only thing id like to add to this board would be a few more buttons for quicklaunching and media controls.

http://www.newegg.com/product/Produc...82E16823175103

Comment

This is what I use, the G15 by logitech. Love it to death except the "G" keys are useless in CSS due to no key combos.

Oh and this is my mouse, the mx 1000 laser by logitech also.

I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
                    It makes small numbers formidable
                    procures success to the weak
                    and esteem to all.

Comment

I have an Eclipse as well and really like it. My only complaint is the coating started coming off heavily used keys about 6 months after I bought it. Maybe that got that addressed in later versions...

Comment

Yeah the G15 is a pretty good keyboard. It has a few added features, like the LCD screen, that make it a pretty good bargain. Now, a couple years since I bought it, I'm starting to notice some wear and tear that I was hoping wouldn't. Mainly the paint on the keys are starting to fade. Especially the w, s, a, and d :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                          I REALLY like my Razer Tarantula. It is fast and it feels REALLY good. I would suggest this keyboard to anyone:)

I just picked up one myself and its really changed my game for the better. Id recomend it to anybody. Ive matched it with a logitech MX518 mouse.

Sarcoma
                          Sarcoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper Bob View Post
                            I have a standard keyboard(cheap,simple)...and i still kick some butty hahahaha.
                            this is the truth. I like a simple keyboard.

Comment

$15 keyboard from best buy does me just fine :) although if i wasn't saving for a wedding i would prob have my computer pimped out with everything i could get my hands on lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X