• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS game tonght, June the 7

Anybody on for tonight? Around 6 or 7?

~KriSpY

Re: CS game tonght, June the 7

People are trying to organize these things quite often lately, while I do like the CS in limited quatities I believe it would draw more people and be much more fun if we try to keep it to once a month.

Comment

If you only want to play once a month then that's great too. Actually I've had a few games in the last week which comprised myself and pubbies, some even played tactically from the get go. The server is up we might as well use it, maybe someday we could even get a good map rotation cycling. I'll check it before the hockey game, perhaps see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by KriSpY-Kr3m3
        Anybody on for tonight? Around 6 or 7?

~KriSpY
        6 or 7 in what time zone. I cnat play, but I can email my brother to play, he always is anyways, wont hurt for an organized one.
        If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
        -Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
          There has only been one event. Due to late scheduling attemps, and people having real lives another has not yet happened. Do not begrudge people the attempt at trying to set one up. Like DeRanger said if you want to play once a month fine but while this is not your primary game it is others. Please realize I am not trying to nag at you I just think that negative "flavored" posts aren't helpfull unless I am the author. :)
          Any attempt to get a TG server to have more than a few players is a good thing. Even if every attempt only brings in one new person it would benefit everyone in the long run. We need more of these scheduled event nights for all games.

ok..ill try to be there,

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
            People are trying to organize these things quite often lately, while I do like the CS in limited quatities I believe it would draw more people and be much more fun if we try to keep it to once a month.
            good point... i think a big monthly (or maybe weekly) event will be better than 2 or 3 games a week 2 v 2.... CS is boring 2 v 2. because when you die, you have nothing to do, at least with 8 v 8 OTHER people are dead, that you can chat too....
            From Adam Webb

Comment

Chatting's for girls....
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                Chatting's for girls....
                you sure you do alot of it... :icon14: :icon14:
                From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse