Today I had an Epiphany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I had an Epiphany

Thats what I said "Epiphany" While at work I came up with the brilliant layout for the control room entryway and another twist to the map "lights out option" The CT's will have the option to cutting the lights out to the building "FBI" style. Hows that for a twist in an already twisted map.. Get out your night vision T's.. this could be scary lol
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Today I had an Epiphany

I seem to remember a map back in the day where you could cut the lights before rescuing the hosties (cant remember the name though). I love the idea, something to add to the realism of a hostage rescue. Plus nightvision is just cool, and flashlights are fun too :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tarthkin View Post
      I seem to remember a map back in the day where you could cut the lights before rescuing the hosties (cant remember the name though). I love the idea, something to add to the realism of a hostage rescue. Plus nightvision is just cool, and flashlights are fun too :P
      I cant remember the name, but there was a map that was in a mob bosses house and SWAT was there to rescue hostages out of the walk-in freezer... CTs got all kindsa free shotties and tmps at spawn, and around the corner of the house there was a switch to cut the power to everything, plus it was night time in the city anways... with front door, side doors, ropes to climb up to balcony and break in thru glass, and a garage to run thru... that map was super fun... does this sound like the one you speak of ? Hogan, it might be a good idea to have the switch outside and unguarded, to give the CTs a free choice to cut it or not.
      Dizlor

Comment

Well, maybe not a switch--maybe you have to shoot the transformer off of a telephone pole.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Why not just make the pole climbable and put the switch up there lol
          Dizlor

Comment

I was leaning towards cutting/shooting the powerlines from a transformer on a pole outside, of course it will be night time lol..
            I.R. Hogan |TG|

and esteem to all.

Comment

Heres Some Screens of the section Im working on now. Keep in mind this is a work in progress, in now way is it close to being even beta..(im too picky)

I.R. Hogan |TG|

and esteem to all.

Comment

Very nice
                Dizlor

Comment

whats an epiphany.

Comment

Hogan that looks nice and spooky. :) I like spooky MOOHAHA!!

FUN FUN R&R :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                      whats an epiphany.
                      e·piph·a·ny
                      –noun, plural -nies.

a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Make it darker, Hogan. TRUE night-time darkness, where the CTs and Ts will HAVE to use either their lights or NVGs to see.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal View Post
                          e·piph·a·ny
                          –noun, plural -nies.

a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
                          sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)
                          n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
                          2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal View Post
                            e·piph·a·ny
                            –noun, plural -nies.

Why do you have to hurt my brain with such words like this ^ oh and nice job.

Comment

Holy [censored], Batman! That looks amazing!
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X