Intrested in TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrested in TG

I know you all know me. I've made some new friends in your servers. I'm now very intrested in being in the Tactical Gamer Community. I would love to be a part of the team. I lvoe your servers execution of objectives as well as the teamwork used in it. Please let me know if i can join. I understand if you would not like me in. This all of your opinions.
    [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Re: Intrested in TG

Originally posted by SiftHeads View Post
    I know you all know me. I've made some new friends in your servers. I'm now very intrested in being in the Tactical Gamer Community. I would love to be a part of the team. I lvoe your servers execution of objectives as well as the teamwork used in it. Please let me know if i can join. I understand if you would not like me in. This all of your opinions.

Welcome to Tactical Gamer! First and foremost, please read the SOPs, these are the basis for all of our gameplay on our servers. Make sure you look them over, and play by those guidelines and you will be fine.

** You will find a link to the SOPs in my signature, both the Professional Counterstrike (PCS) FAQ and PCS Player Standards are required reading.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

And fix your lag!! It's a pain the ass to shoot you!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
        And fix your lag!! It's a pain the ass to shoot you!
        I advised him to drop to 800x600 resolution, he stated it cleared up a bit, but left shortly thereafter.
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Thanks Ouija and Delta (i guess). And i always follow the SOP's
          [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X