Movie password...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie password...

The server is locked for approx. 1 hour for a movie being made. DONT join if you are not in it...PW is movie
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Movie password...

=\ I forgot what day it was (I'm in summer, lay off) and thought it was the Fri night lockdown. Hope I didn't ruin it with a bunch of "Fluffy is trying to join the game" messages popping up.

Comment

Print this Out if you are in the movie :)

Quoted from respective thread.

1. CTís Divide in to there groups and move to there locations. Soulja moves to the left side and prepares to move fast to the first set of hostages.
      2. m04h3n moves up the ladder followed by Ghost Stalker, Spectrum, Endos and Trooper.
      3. Al Capone moves to the right side ground to make a move to the rear hostages.
      4. M04h3n takes the box room and on to the courtyard roof to cover Soulja while he grabs the first set.
      5. Ghost Stalker, Spectrum, Ednos, and Trooper move to the right side high to provide cover to Al Capone and help m04h3n cover Soulja.
      6. The Tís move to cover every possible entrance.
      7. Gogeta, section 8 and Ricewind move across the bridge to cover the right side and courtyard areas.
      8. Gogeta or Section helps Ricewind into the apartment.
      9. Gogeta covers right ground left side from roof.
      10. Section 8 moves across the vine covered bridge and covers right side ground.
      11. Vulcan moves to the left and covers the left hand side from on top of the double stacked box.
      12. IR Hogan moves across the bridge and drops down to the ledge to cover the front hosties from there.
      13. Sparhawkxx moves down and goes past the front hosties and covers the front entrance from under the stairs.
      14. Atomic moves to the rear hosties and covers them from the right side room.

Individual scripts.
      Soulja

After receiving your orders you move off to the right side and wait by the wall until everyone else is in position.

As everyone is ready you get the order go, go, go so you turn the corner and are about to throw a smoke and a flash up on the ledge, but take a gun shot to the head.

M04h3n

Moving up the ladder you head left and enter the box. Moving up the boxes and the broken stairs you wait until the order to move out comes.

As the order is given you move out to the right checking the apartment and cover Ednos and trooper as the move to the apartment. Upon hearing Soulja call for assistance you run around the edge and catch Gogeta just after he kills Soulja and kill him.

Looking to your right you see Section 8 and start to shoot at him but he gets you first.

Machine (Spectrum)

After going up the ladder you head right followed by Ghost Stalker, Ednos and Trooper.

After you turn the first corner, you stop and let Ghost move up to look left to the courtyard roof and the right side roofs. You, Endos and Trooper move up behind him and move to the jump area and readied yourself to move up to the broken room entrance.

As ghost gets up with you, you slowly proceed up the walk way to the right while ghost keeps eye on the roofs and the ally below.

When you reach the point to enter the room gun fire mows you down from below.

Ednos

After moving up the ladder and to the right you start to move slowly with Machine, Trooper and Ghost Stalker. After getting a cross the gap you and Trooper move left while Machine and Ghost go right.

You then move up towards the balcony of the apartment and throw an HE into the room. You watch as trooper runs past you and jumps in the room and get shot to pieces by Ricewind.

You slowly move into the Balcony and throw a flash bang around the corner and kill Ricewind quickly.

You move the other balcony and ready yourself to go for the rear hosties and or help Al Capone get them. You look around and see no one and jump onto the railing to move towards the bridge when gun fire comes from below and killing you.

Trooper

After moving up the ladder and to the right you start to move slowly with Machine, Trooper and Ghost Stalker. After getting a cross the gap you and Trooper move left while Machine and Ghost go right.

You then move up towards the balcony of the apartment and wait while Ednos throws a HE into the room. You run past Ednos and jumps in the room and get shot to pieces by Ricewind.

Al Capone

Moving up the right side ground, you take cover under the carpeted awning while you wait for the all clear.

As you are waiting and watching Ghost and Machine move towards the broken room gun fire comes from around the corner and Machine goes down. There is a single gun shot and the automatic fire goes quite and Ghost calls area clear.

You slowly move up the right side and arrive at the ramp. You move around the base of the ramp just in time to see Ghost shoot Section and automatic gun firer and pistol firer and watch as ghost goes down.

You spot the shooter and open fire on him ducking around the corner. You keep popping around the corner, shooting at him, and him shooting back at you. You finally get a lucky shot and kill him.

You move towards the hall and move slowly towards the rear hosties and looking in every nook and cranny. You move up the stairs keeping you eye on the roof area and the area around the hostages. You move around the balcony and getting right up to hostages and grabs them. As you start to move away gun shots ring from the side room and one of them hits you. You open fire trying not to hit the hosties and he throws his flashes and smoke. You keep moving back trying to keep the hosties between you and him.

Throwing your smoke and flashes you get down stairs and look up just as Atomic comes out of the side room and you open firer killing him.

You quickly move down the hall to the right side rescue point as you get out of the hall you look towards the rescue zone and move as fast as you can to it. Just as you get there Sparhawkxx comes around the corner and the barrel of his shotgun is in your face and he fires.

Ghost Stalker

?

Tís

Gogeta

You quickly move to the right side roof looking down towards the left side CT area. You are waiting just as a CT comes around the corner with his arm locked into a throw stance so you take the shot killing him and the grenade goes off near his body. You keep looking towards the right side as you hear movement behind you and hear section say behind you and you get shot up by M04h3n.

Section 8

Moving across the bridge, you help Ricewind enter the apartments. After that you head to the vine coved bridge and cross it and head back to the first roof. As you are waiting you hear Gogeta fire his gun and you move to look down right side. As you do this you hear running and just as you look towards the courtyard, M04h3n kills Gogeta from the corner and turns his gun on you, but you fire first and get him. After this you see Vulcan go down and move to the edge of the roof to look left and just see Ghost when his barrel flashes and catches you in the head.

Ricewind

You move across the bridge and with the help of Section you get into the apartment. You take position and wait for some one to enter the room.

You look out on to the ledge and see two CTís looking at you. Quickly you move back into the room as a HE grenade hits you. Just as you orient yourself you hear running and a CT come around the corner. You open fire quickly killing him.

As you reload a flash bang comes around the corner blinding you and that is the last thing you see.

IR Hogan

Moving across the bridge you carefully drop down to the metal roof top. You watch the left side and wait. You hear the HE go off above you and look up towards apartment as watch as Ricewind kills trooper and Ednos kills Ricewind. As you look Ednos move onto the balcony. You open fire and kill him.

You look over just in time to see Ghost kill Section and start to turn his gun on you and switch to his pistol as he is too close for the scout. You open fire and kill Ghost. You reload your gun and see movement near the lower entrance and open fire on it.

He fires back and takes cover behind a wall. He pops out again and catches you reloading spraying you with bullets.

Vulcan

You move on the roof to the left side roofs move to a point where you can see both ground and the ledge.

You wait a little while when you catch movement heading towards the broken room and see two of them. You open fire and kill one of them crossing, but the other gets in and lookís out the window and fires his gun hitting you in the head.

Atomic

You move down to the ledge where the hosties are and move to the room behind them.

You wait a while seeing members of your group falling all over the place.

After a bit you hear the hostages being tagged, so you call for backup and moved around the corner. You quickly move out and see the CT taking the hostages and you open fire at him hitting him. You move around the corner and reload, also you throw a smoke and both flashes and the CT does the same.

You move out firing and get to the railing when gun firer comes from below you. You look down and fire a few times when a shot finish you off.

Sparhawkxx

Moving to the ground level you run to the first set of hostages and hide under the stairs.

You hear Ricewind firing his gun and the Hogan firing his gun.

After a little bit you hear a call for backup and a couple of smokes and flashes go off near the back set of hostages.

You decide to make your way to the left side rescue point and wait you the CT. You move out in front of the hostages and head towards the left side. You move past the ramp and hang a right to hide in the next ally.

After a little while you hear running and turn the corner and aim the barrel of your gun at his head and fire.

-----------------------------------------
      WMDs: Iraq 0
      Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

Thanks for all of you that showed up and for those who filled in.

I will try to get the movie posted as soon as I can, but I am not gonna be around for a couple weeks. I am working on it right now...but It wont be finished anytime soon.(I give it three weeks).

Again thanks for all those who showed up!

Comment

Dammit...I feel like a tool. I seemed to lose all the footage I got today. I am EXTREMELY sorry for this. I (think) accidently deleted them and cant find them for the life of me. I feel like a huge douche-bag for this guys:(

But I do have a solution...I will just spec for the next couple days and record the TG server. Sorry again for those who participated this morning...I know that alot of you had other plans:(

p.s. If anyone knows how I can find these files PLEASE let me know.

Comment

Yikes... Well if you need to have another movie night, I'd be glad to take part in it :)

As far as your movie files are concerned, what did you use to record them? That makes a big difference as far as their location is concerned.

If you used the valve demo recorder, their in the main cstrike folder. If you used something else, I am a video noob and cannot tell you where they are.

If you know what format they would have been saved in, for example .avi, simply goto start menu, search, and type in *.avi
            That searches for every AVI on your computer.

Comment

I'll reshoot with you. Possibly today or tomorrow?
              ------------

------------

Comment

i will help you out dirty <(^_^)> any thing just ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                  Dammit...I feel like a tool. I seemed to lose all the footage I got today. I am EXTREMELY sorry for this. I (think) accidently deleted them and cant find them for the life of me. I feel like a huge douche-bag for this guys:(

But I do have a solution...I will just spec for the next couple days and record the TG server. Sorry again for those who participated this morning...I know that alot of you had other plans:(

p.s. If anyone knows how I can find these files PLEASE let me know.
                  The word "noob" just doesnt really encompass the lameness that is Dirtboy. ;p
                  If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                  with any questions or concerns.
                  |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

:o
                    ------------

------------

Comment

Damnit Dirtboy!!
                      No, just kidding, the spec thing will prolly work out better, as all the game play will be live and hopefully the way it should be on TG. Throwing it together as kinda a trailer with no fluid story progression will prolly turn out better anyway as we(read I) were(was) doing a pretty horrible job at "acting" anyhow.
                      Either way thanks for taking the time to search through your PC for all that footage of yours trully, and thanks in advance for putting in the editing time.
                      m0h

WMDs: Iraq 0
                      Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

I hope Dirt has some bloopers to show. (Me shooting Hogan in the head, with my DEagle instead of dieing by him.)

Comment

told you to just use demo.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                            told you to just use demo.
                            Indeed demo comes out better anyway. We should listen to section-8 more even if he is Section-8!

- -

Comment

What about scheduling a Captain's Match for this Friday's lockdown session and recording some footage from that?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X