Freaking Awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking Awesome

Games tonight everybody. For pretty much every map, almost everything clicked. Thank you to everybody for the great time. Granted, we lost a few maps, but still. Awesome.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Freaking Awesome

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
    Games tonight everybody. For pretty much every map, almost everything clicked. Thank you to everybody for the great time. Granted, we lost a few maps, but still. Awesome.
    ditto.

... plus i saw "awesome" and thougt hthis thread needed me on it somewhere. :)
    (edit)...dammit i missed the 4:20 post time by about 3 seconds, maybe next time there is a thread about awesome ")

-----------------------------------------
    WMDs: Iraq 0
    Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs.

Comment

Yeah, last night was fun :x

But then again, when you've got a server full of 15 guys and one girl, there's bound to be some fun in there... xD
        - Robyn

Comment

That's what SHE said.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by scully View Post

But then again, when you've got a server full of 15 guys and one girl, there's bound to be some fun in there... xD
            Like they need more encouragement :P
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
              Like they need more encouragement :P
              Maybe it will tempt some of them to look for girls in the real world. Most of them have never seen one.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Having tried that, I can demonstrate doing so is a senseless errand.

I clerked for about eight months. Most of what one would naÔvely consider to be a "girl" in the wild is really a chick. Chicks are undesirable because they generally have the mental capacity of an ambitious sea cucumber and they tend to scheme not for good, nor evil, but simply for scheming's sake. The few actual potentially-a-girl's out there are always already attached to a boorish beast that seems to be a hybrid of any two of the following animals: silverback, razorback, hyena, gerbil, Packers fan. Alone, these wouldn't have anything to do with me, but find me useful as an object to flirt at which lets them manipulate their pets' behaviors. These are of course decoy prospects because if you do not bear the appropriate attributes (in order: attack anything that moves, yell and call her bad names, act like a midly-retarded clown, be meek but hump a lot, yell at the TV as if it will make the little men inside move the ball better) you will simply have your wallet drained and be put down so she can get a new pet.

That leaves but one class of entites which could be girls, the ones-with-something-wrong with them. These would be the ones who are, e.g., fidgety, underage, and patently obsessed with sharks. Nothing says 'lolwut?' like spontaneously batting eyelashes, leaning in to reveal some work-in-progress cleavage, asking the guy behind the counter what his favorite kind of shark is and then rattling off your own top five. Here's hoping she grows out of it.

Thus, there are no (useful) instances of girl in the wild, and thus, searching for such is a futile effort that can end only in dismal and emotionally-counterproductive failure. Or herpes. Both if you try too hard.

Comment

I must have found the one woman in the world who is the exception to your rules! :D
                  | | |

Comment

I've seen evidence that some exceptions exist, but I can only figure those are actually magical faeries, originally made of pure, formless electromagnetic energy which take the appearance of girls lacking the insanity, maliciousness, selfishness, and shark-obsessions that are endemic to girls made from protien and amino acids. It must be something related to the carbon-14 content of mortals that you don't find in sprites, muses, and angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                      I must have found the one woman in the world who is the exception to your rules! :D
                      No, you're just one of these: "boorish beast that seems to be a hybrid of any two of the following animals: silverback, razorback, hyena, gerbil, Packers fan."
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

And proud of it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by scully View Post

Way to skank it up scully :p

WMDs: Iraq 0
                          Albuquerque, NM 2500

Comment

Geez Magna. No wonder you hate "girls" so much. Either that or they hate you since you have enough free-time to type all of that.
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

All of that? You word that comment as if I'd written a large amount of text. I drop fully-fledged essays when I'm fired up.

Women tend to like me just fine, but that's usually because I appear as a symbol of he guy they passed up for the jerk they thought was cool. Unfortunately for them, I'm not cut out to be a spiritual bandage for those who chose poorly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X