Video Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Card

Hey All, again. As you know i lag and blah blah blah but can somone send me a video card that they might have laying around? PLease contact me and we can set somthing up!
    [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Re: Video Card

I dont know too much about tech stuff but I do have a vid card that is AGP. It was bought last year and then not needed after I got a new, upgraded system. It is an Nvidia and worked for me quite well.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

SiftHeads, I hope you live in Israel; the shipping costs could be astronomical otherwise.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

If anyone has any dual core E6600 chips they don't need, I could use it! And a good mother board for it. And some ATA hard drives. And maybe a 8800?

I think I could swing the new RAM, but hey if anyone has a couple gigs spare 800 mhz DDR, what the hell.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

Actually, while people are asking for hardware, let's add software. Does anyone have a copy of CS:S I could have so I can stop hacking accounts to play?
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Wow Sloppy I have 2 8800 GTX's. Would you like 1 of them?

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Not!!!

Fun Fun :)

FUN FUN

Comment

U hav 2 hax 4 teh GOLD accts lol.

Comment

I need a new system. I've got a p4 2.2 with a 6800GT but here's the kicker

When I got it I went with a mobo that's geared for Rambus RAM. It was the fastes thing out there at 800mhz!

You would NOT believe how much a stick of 512 costs, let alone upgraded to 2 gigs...

Funny thing is, my system is pretty good, I just need more than 768M of RAM it's just not enough anymore.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                  "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                  - Wulfyn

Comment

P4 2.2? I was on P4 2.8 and I'd get knocked to 10fps on 8v8+ Aztec B rushes. Buy a computer, you'll frighten yourself with improved play. The video card should be fine enough to retain, though I expect it's AGP so you're still constrained by needing to find a Core2 mobo with an AGP slot. >_> Might be better to do a whole new outfit... the old machine can be used for boring office-work grown-up stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
                      I need a new system. I've got a p4 2.2 with a 6800GT but here's the kicker

When I got it I went with a mobo that's geared for Rambus RAM. It was the fastes thing out there at 800mhz!

You would NOT believe how much a stick of 512 costs, let alone upgraded to 2 gigs...

Funny thing is, my system is pretty good, I just need more than 768M of RAM it's just not enough anymore.
                      You might be able to find a socket 478 motherboard under 50$ and 2 gig for under 200$.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

This is what I have. GeForce FX5200 256 MB AGP Graphic Card.

I also have a better one (i think) but it is still in my old computer in my attic. I originally played with this 5200, then I got a better card (like in the 6000 series i think) and now I use something even better, so...there u have it.
                        Do you have AGP?

I am in Memphis TN so shipping is not an issue

Comment

My good old eVGA GeForce FX 5200 played CS:S just fine. You'll need to run most of the settings on medium and low to get a good resolution.
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

yes, it worked well for me also. Siftheads, if you want it, and If it fits your system, let me know and we can work something out for u.

Comment

I think Sloppy was, ahh, kidding.
                              sigpic
                              |TG-1st|Grunt
                              ARMA Admin (retired)
                              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server