The HE nade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HE nade...

It's a bit messed up. Yesterday I had one bounce right infront of my face and I lost a bit under 50 HP. A bit later I got hit by one that was on the ground and lost over 60, even though it was quite far away. The moral of the story? Aim at the legs, atleast with explosives.

Re: The HE nade...

Good to know.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I think the grenades are underpowered anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Da[r]k0 View Post
        I think the grenades are underpowered anyway
        I agree...however, if you bring the damage up, you will drop the fun-factor of the game by same said amount.
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

I think HEs could be brought up a bit, but if we did, we'd need the mod to ensure you only buy one HE per life because otherwise stockpiling would be awful.

Comment

That is not always true. I have had the unpleasant experience of being a person that ate one and it killed him, with having 100% before the hit. I guess it all depends on how lucky are you feeling....
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Well if they do up the damage, dont make the mistake I made on my server and make it NUCLEAR.. lol. I had the damage area set to 300 and the damge set to 1000. So anyone with in oh lets say.. on the map.. were dead. lol.
              I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
              It makes small numbers formidable
              procures success to the weak
              and esteem to all.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
                Well if they do up the damage, dont make the mistake I made on my server and make it NUCLEAR.. lol. I had the damage area set to 300 and the damge set to 1000. So anyone with in oh lets say.. on the map.. were dead. lol.
                Did you have the unlimited grenade supply on, too?
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I remember those nades. :) I took out like 3 or 4 people with one.

Comment

I've done a quad kill with vanilla CSS HE. Impress harder.

(Yeah, they thought they were going to flank hard. They thought again.)

Comment

Best nade kill I've ever had wasn't in CS:S. It was in Day of Defeat. I killed 6 Allies with one potato masher. Everyone was like wtfbbqhax!!! That taught them to never bunch up when I'm on the server. As for CS:S nades, I suck with them but I think their purpose is to soften a full health target or to kill a weakened target. Not to be a $300 instant kill button. Just my opinion.
                      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

I just hate hearing that 'tink' sound as my poor aiming skills sends one bouncing back in my face!

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27 View Post
                          I just hate hearing that 'tink' sound as my poor aiming skills sends one bouncing back in my face!
                          I hate it when you do that too! ;p
                          If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                          with any questions or concerns.
                          |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

I don't mind.
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Explosives hate me. On convoy, I stormed the red buildng with a few other CTs. Once we got to the second floor, there were four Ts hudled up top. They all tossed their nades about two seconds apart from eachother. The first two did around 50 damage together and killed one CT. The third killed the other CT with me and brought my health down to around 30. The last one brought my health to 2. THe rest is painful history.
                              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X