This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

In the last post Vulcan stated that these type of discussions are not to be talked about publicly.
    www*DOT*tacticalgamer*DOT*com/counter-strike-general-discussion/92815-follow-up.html

My question is how can multiple people discuss this with an admin at the same time?

(on a side topic: why can't SMs post urls before they have 15 posts?)

Re: question

PM him for an IM form of contact?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by styx View Post
      In the last post Vulcan stated that these type of discussions are not to be talked about publicly.
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...follow-up.html

My question is how can multiple people discuss this with an admin at the same time?
      Vulcan shouldn't have had to say it; if you read and understand the SOPs, you'll understand why that sort of post is inappropriate.

It's not like an administrator doesn't have the capacity to read PMs from more than one player at a time. If enough people are confused, though, I expect a sticky will be created or the SOPs will be updated to clarify.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Along the lines of discussing issues in public.

I know this isnt a democracy, I dont know why, but it isnt so I wont try and make it one any more than Ill start using apostrophes. :)
        But, some issues that arent against the authority get shot down and locked, seemingly because an admin disagrees and is inflexible. I was wondering if there could be a forum branch like the Developement forums where these issues could be discussed. Perhaps a private group would work well. One open to the public, or possible just supporting members.

-----------------------------------------
        WMDs: Iraq 0
        Albuquerque, NM 2500
        -----------------------------------------

Comment

The issues can be discussed in private using the PM system in place on the forums. If you think people share your feelings, contact them, and have them contact the administrators as well.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by m0h3k4n View Post
            Along the lines of discussing issues in public.

I know this isnt a democracy, I dont know why, but it isnt so I wont try and make it one any more than Ill start using apostrophes. :)
            But, some issues that arent against the authority get shot down and locked, seemingly because an admin disagrees and is inflexible. I was wondering if there could be a forum branch like the Developement forums where these issues could be discussed. Perhaps a private group would work well. One open to the public, or possible just supporting members.
            I wouldn't say admins are inflexible, but there are channels to follow if you have issues against admin decisions and how things are ran.
            | | |

Comment

Players channel their suggestions/complaints to the admin team period. There is no round table for everyone to have a discussion about the admins or how the server is run by admins.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X