Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi,

I've been playing on your CS:S server for about the last week under the name "Zibi" and just wanted to stop by and say how impressed I've been. I am not a CS player by any means; I have been in a Day of Defeat Source "Realism Unit" - the 28th Infantry Division - for the last four years and have really found myself at home on your server. Immature players drove me away from CS over 3 years ago, and now I actually find myself waiting up to an hour just to get on your server.

Thanks for the great game play guys, I really do look forward to playing on your server more in the future.

Regards,
    Allyn "Zibi" Edwards
    2nd Lieutenant Allyn J. Edwards, 28th Infantry Division

Re: Hello

Wow Zibi Welcome and have fun plus read the SOP's please :) Hope to see you more in game.

Thank You

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Heya zibi, I used to play on your DoD:S server some time ago. Welcome and enjoy!

- -

Comment

Hey Zibi, I had the pleasure playing with you last night on cs_kismayo. Even though we lost that round, you had excellent comms and played it smart. I hope to see you on the server more often, and if you have any questions, pm me or any other admin and I am sure we can work it out.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Hey Zibi, good games the other night. If you want to bypass the waiting to join the servers, take a look at becoming a Supporting Member. You'll be given a reserved slot on the server plus several other nice perks that come with it.

Comment

Welcome zibi !! Look forward to squadin up with ya :D
            Dizlor

Comment

Hiyas and welcome!

Hope to see you ingame sometime :)
              - Robyn

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Apologies if I haven't talked much the last few days, I've had a nasty cold and lost my voice a few days back.

I have thought about becoming a supporter, but it's not worth the money just to skip the wait for CS:S. If I get into ArmA in the way I used to be into OFP then I'll certainly consider it.
                2nd Lieutenant Allyn J. Edwards, 28th Infantry Division

Comment

Heya Zibi. Not sure if I've had the pleasure of playing with you in game. Certainly am looking forward to it though. Glad you found us!
                  | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X