Another introduction hehehe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another introduction hehehe

Ya i just read gutterpups intro and thought it would be weird to post on his thread so ill start a new one *gasp*.

neways ive actually been playing on this server for a while now but just registered on the forums tonite. My name was [YAY] GummyBears which most people here should know but as of right now its [YAY] Toy Poodle.

As for my fussy microphone im going to have to apologize since its from my laptop and picks up the noise from the computer. So eventually ill actually buy a new microphone (mabey someday in the future)

well thx for the great times on the server and ill prolly be on the site more often.
    There are no winners in war.

Re: Another introduction hehehe

Hi Poodle, GG's make sure you read up on your SOP's if you havnt :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome...like Spar said, read those SOP's.

See you on the server:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

In case no one has told you yet, please read the SOPs. That'll make sure the rest of your games are good ones.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

just so no one adds another post about the SOPs. Im not new to the server i just decided to register to the forums. so ya everyone have fun and keep it real.

Comment

It's just what we do man ;)
            | | |

Comment

Atomic Dog is full of lies. Do not be deceived. We do much more than reference the Standard Operating Procedures to newcomers.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

o no all these lies are killing me x.x

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse