Well scully is leaving so I have to too :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well scully is leaving so I have to too :P

It seems i suck at hijacking threads so I will make a new one... oh well. Anyway, i will be off on a 3ish week long vacation (alot of camping... and becoming a hippy). So when I get back I expect you all to go easy on me as Ill be out of practice. :) Anyway, I thinkI leave about Saturday, but as I will be hippying it up thats pretty open to the wind. When I get back along with going easy on me i would suggest talking to me careflly as I think I will have come down with a case of sensitivity :)
    Anyway, best of luck to all, and i hope the second server starts filling up more often so it isnt seen as a waste.... that means everyone besides me needs to play at least 20 hours a week.... got that?

-----------------------------------------
    WMDs: Iraq 0
    Albuquerque, NM 2500
    -----------------------------------------

Re: Well scully is leaving so I have to too :P

Hippies fail. The point of camping is to let a bear eat all your koombuyya-singing noob-at-lifes, then wait 48 hours for the bear to dung out the THC- and Doritoes-addled parts so you can eat the bear and gain his power.

Some would yell "NO! FOOL! ONLY BEARS MAY HAVE BEAR POWERS!" at that prospect but the Lizard Queen knows better.

Actually, Second Server is already the elite all-stars server. Last night, it was 11 TG and Me stuffed into Office at one point; while Old Server was busy being infested with non-TG noobs with numbers in their names. It's a lot of pressure though to play on Second. On Penstock, I used Famas on Ednos so hard he F10'd before I could finish keying my apology for playing too rough. He came back a bit later but his emo-mascara was still a little runny.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
      Hippies fail. The point of camping is to let a bear eat all your koombuyya-singing noob-at-lifes, then wait 48 hours for the bear to dung out the THC- and Doritoes-addled parts so you can eat the bear and gain his power.

Some would yell "NO! FOOL! ONLY BEARS MAY HAVE BEAR POWERS!" at that prospect but the Lizard Queen knows better.

Im not sure what you were going for here...but here is what I got:

Comment

Have a good trip Moh and say hi to Yogi and Ranger Smith for us :D

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post

Actually, Second Server is already the elite all-stars server. Last night, it was 11 TG and Me stuffed into Office at one point; while Old Server was busy being infested with non-TG noobs with numbers in their names. It's a lot of pressure though to play on Second. On Penstock, I used Famas on Ednos so hard he F10'd before I could finish keying my apology for playing too rough. He came back a bit later but his emo-mascara was still a little runny.

Have fun camping!
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Take it easy Moh, When you get back NO MERCY!! You little girl! :)

P.S. Whenever poo is involved you fling it :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by m0h3k4n View Post
              (alot of camping... and becoming a hippy
              HIPPY!! .. Bah!.. you are too young to be a HIPPY.. only people born in the Fifties and Sixties are allowed to be hippies.. :row__642:
              I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
              It makes small numbers formidable
              procures success to the weak
              and esteem to all.

Comment

Maybe if you were born in 1950-55...1960's are a little late to be born into hippyness. But if your mother is a hippy, you're still considered a hippy by blood.
                | | |

Comment

"But if your mother is a hippy, you're still considered a hippy by blood."

I think you're beginning to confuse them with hippoes. Being a hippo is genetic, being a hippy is a behavioral disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
                    HIPPY!! .. Bah!.. you are too young to be a HIPPY.. only people born in the Fifties and Sixties are allowed to be hippies.. :row__642:
                    Visit Santa Cruz sometime... Explain that to some people here... please.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                    - Wulfyn

Comment

Have fun:)
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X