Which Server for Lockdown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Server for Lockdown?

Just curious as to which server will be setup for Lockdown today, #1 or # 2 or possibly both?

Re: Which Server for Lockdown?

just #1

- -

Comment

can i get in on it?
      http://cpargermer.com/wateva/Itchyy1.png

Comment

May I get in the Lock down at all? I would really like to play wit the professionals of TG.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Welcome Ex, Seek the forums and you will find the way in, also seek SOP's if you havn't already if you want to play in the more serous games :)

Thank You

FUN FUN

Comment

No you may not, since there's never any slots for Proles. Especially now that they dropped Server One to 14, and Server Two is apparently passed out behind the couch or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
              No you may not, since there's never any slots for Proles. Especially now that they dropped Server One to 14, and Server Two is apparently passed out behind the couch or something.
              way ta burst my bubble...
              http://cpargermer.com/wateva/Itchyy1.png

Comment

No, bursting a bubble is when you're about to charge in, plant the C4, and receive ribbons and candy for pwning the world, when suddenly time freezes, you alt-tab a couple times to see what broke, and eventually CSS starts responding again, where you see a little gray box that says "Surgeon General's Warning: Don't let the door hit you in the can! :D:D:D LOLU"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X