Second Server? Second IP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Server? Second IP?

Ok, I just know that I'm going to feel silly when I get an answer to this question, but are there actually two TG CS:S servers??

I searched the forums and somewhere it says that there's a #1 and a #2 server,
    and somewhere it says that there was an old server and a new server.

But if there IS a second server can you please post its ip? - because it's not on the server list, if it exists.

- Hunter (+)
    "Video games develop hand-eye coordination, and make kids into better human beings!" - Prof. Membrane

Re: Second Server? Second IP?

Ok the second sever IP is Located in this thread http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ug-report.html.

Comment

The second server is still in testing / ideas phaze i believe, and therefore an offical announcement has not been made. This is also why there is no server IP in the server list at the mo. However be faithful in our game officer because he is bound to come up with more information on the details of the second server in due time.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Thank you.
        "Video games develop hand-eye coordination, and make kids into better human beings!" - Prof. Membrane

Comment

Also, I think its awesome if there will be two servers because more and more people play TG regularily :D

Comment

Also welcome to TG i hope your enjoying your games here, haven't seen you on the server myself but i look forward to playing with ya. If it hasnt been rammed down your throat already, then you might find some interesting reading to be had in our SOP's, which detail all sorts of usefull information to help keep your nose clean.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

Thats a linky if you cant be botherd to find the section yourself.

Ps great country your from, im taking my girlfriend there at the end of summer for a 'golden circle tour' (i think its called) cant wait.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you Disciple :D

I've been playing since April (apparently :P) and yes I think I have read everything readable on the SOP forum :)

Also I cant play as much as I would like during the summer because of work.
              (Basicly I'm away for 10 days and then come home for 5 days)

Comment

yep it's still in heavy testing, when it's ready everyone will have all the info they need.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X