This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved slot...

I just got kicked from the server by a reserved slot holder even though I am one myself, or so I think, my steam ID is in my profile. Is this supposed to happen? and if not what could I have done wrong? I didn't connect using the console because the server wasn't full, do I have to do that to use a reserved slot?

Hunter
    "Video games develop hand-eye coordination, and make kids into better human beings!" - Prof. Membrane

Re: Reserved slot...

you have to be a supporting member to get reserved slots.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Dont I become a supporting member by making an account and putting my steam ID in my profile?
      "Video games develop hand-eye coordination, and make kids into better human beings!" - Prof. Membrane

Comment

No a supporting member pays a monthly/annual fee. You will find players that have the Supporting Members tag under their names, thats what that means.

Its listed SOPs that you are supposted to read.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php
        -Vulcan

Comment

damn I just saw that in this post to
          tacticalgamer.com/counter-strike-official-rules-announcements-sops/37556-reserved-slots-connecting-server.html

my mistake then :P

Comment

A supporting member is someone who pays $9/mo or $80/yr to play with TG. Check out the link from the top of the forum: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Edit: Trooper's interwebs travel through faster tubes.
            Last edited by ednos; 06-18-2007, 07:12 PM. Reason: Posted irrelevant information.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

its okay ed, the force is strong with me. Someday you to will feel its power.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Yes.. we are watching Trooper's career with great interest.
                Dizlor

Comment

It's not my fault I'm stuck with a force-restricting Verizon. My connection was reduced to (get this) 32 kilobits per second download, but remained at 448 kilobits per second upload. This is the width of the pipe as reported by the modem. I called technical support, and they told me to turn off my anti-virus software. When I told them I was using Linux, they told me that they don't support that operating system, and that I'd have to install Windows Vista or Mac OS X if I wanted my connection to work. I waited a few hours and the problem disappeared... for the rest of this week, anyways.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X