Good Games :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Games :)

I enjoyed tonights games good communication, and respect is good. Was alot of that :) I'm liking the new maps and the new hostage run mod.

P.S. Regulars please more planing :) And remeber no plan is a bad plan. Unless your team is not following along.

Thank you

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Re: Good Games :)

we had a few newer guys on the server tonight but in general you guys really need to do mic checks and make sure your mics are operating properly and loud enough BEFORE you join the server. This has been a consistent problem with many of the regular players.

- -

Comment

Here's a plan that qualifies as bad one. As T's on a demolition map we are all going to stay in spawn and never move while the round timer runs out :D

Comment

I've been generally impressed with the games over the past week and a bit. I don't know how I'm going to continue balancing this and Armed Assault when my job starts.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

stay of CS:S ed, that was pretty fun tonight :-D

Comment

My mic has a little button on a knob about halfway down the cord that enables the mute. It gets pressed easily without me noticing it.

Comment

Ouch...
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The games have been fun.

Watching those smokes roll down the hill with a bunch of guys chasing after them was freakin' awesome.
                It's not "showart", it's showbusiness.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X