Old but new I need an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old but new I need an answer

I used to play regularly a while back but Im lost in all the links of TG, what are the IPs to the servers, mainly CSS?

Re: Old but new I need an answer

Hello follow up on The rules SOP's and welcome back this is what i got for the server 70.87.55.29:27015

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

For the other servers IP's look at the top of this web page and you'll see a tab called Games once you hover your mouse pointer over the word Games, another box will appear with the words "Server lists / status" at the top. Now if you click on "server lists / status" you'll then gain access to a honey pot of delicious Server IP's.

Enjoy.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
        Now if you click on "server lists / status" you'll then gain access to a honey pot of delicious Server IP's.
        Did someone hit disciple over the head with a shovel again? Or did he get back his winnie the poo books we confiscated?

:madsmile:

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

I thought we set those blasted books ablaze! Drat! Foiled again!
          | | |

Comment

What he has a short fuse i thought id explain it very simply lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

We even had a straw man that looked just like him on top of the books. He must've had backup copies! Time to ban copying information, Congress.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X