Come Play!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Play!!

Well, I figured I'd re-energize Poe's post from a while ago. Use this thread to ask for people to come play in the server!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Come Play!!

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
    Well, I figured I'd re-energize Poe's post from a while ago. Use this thread to ask for people to come play in the server!!
    How does one re-energize another person's post, by creating an identical one of your own ?
    Dizlor

Comment

Well, first off, magic. Simple as that.

(Secondly, I couldn't find Poe's... I'm not the brightest bulb.)

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Ok Delta I'll come play when I'm ready :) In about 4 hours :)

P.S. If your one of the last players creeping you can always get an idea where the enemy is buy looking where a teamates blood is on the wall.

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

Spar, just put "FUN FUN" in your signature so you don't have to type it every time.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
            P.S. If your one of the last players creeping you can always get an idea where the enemy is buy looking where a teamates blood is on the wall.
            Using your teammates.. You sick, sick man.

Comment

cool it worked :)
              Last edited by sparhawkxx; 06-25-2007, 03:52 AM. Reason: Ednos made me do it!

FUN FUN

Comment

This thread is more cheesy than a tired hooker in a wisconsin cheddar plant.

But hey I can use it to get my post count up too!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                - Wulfyn

Comment

Sparhawk you should get a thread started with all your helpfull hints in and get an admin to sticky it, then we all can have weekly hints and tips from sparhawk.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                  Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post

So this is the tread to get your post count up? I need to hit that magical #15 so I can post links. :) I visit the forums weekly, but when I do respond to a post it tends to turn into an essay. And never underestimate the Power Of Cheese, lol.
                    The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

No Disciple, This way It's not a long drawn out post. Also If I post something stupid you can always just read my P.S. :)

P.S. Don't die :)

FUN FUN

Comment

P.S. Don't die
                        Best advice ive ever heard, ill try putting it into practice.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post

All the way to 1k! Don't post any more; you might ruin that perfect number.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X