Good games tonight!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good games tonight!!

Lots of fun. Everything clicked like butta yo. Thanks.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Good games tonight!!

Yeah very good games. And I apologize to everyone on my team I shot, including myself. lol
    The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

I had fun tonight, and learned quite a bit. Finally got a new headset, just need to find a good key position for com that doesn't hamper anything else.
      "All warfare is based on deception."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Set your comms to right mouse click then you can shoot and talk at the same time, and this wont hamper anything else, but keep us informed even though your concentrating in a fire fight.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Right-click is zoom in/toggle silencer/toggle mode; how will it not hamper anything else?
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
            Right-click is zoom in/toggle silencer/toggle mode; how will it not hamper anything else?
            Bind '+attack2' (alternate fire) to middle click?
            Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Ednos Zoom in/toggle mode is on my button 6 duh.... who in this day an age uses any mouse with less that 7 buttons.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Mouse4 ... the thumb button works wonders for VOIP for me.
                Dizlor

Comment

psssh...C its all about C. youre only screwed if you have to move right and talk at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                    Mouse4 ... the thumb button works wonders for VOIP for me.
                    Same here. The problem is that I can't unbind it from the browser's "Back" function, so I can't surf the web and use Teamspeak at the same time.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I could never do it that way...if I'm putting pressure on the left side of the mouse, I'm turning to the right. I use it for quick nades because I'm going to sling 'em around... but I could never OMGHS! someone if I were speaking using that as a mic trigger.

I use a toggle on spacebar. Mic turns on, mic turns off, mic turns on, mic turns off.

</ちぃ>

Comment

How are you supposed to crackjump if your spacebar is for VOIP?
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I don't crackjump. I just get accused when I pwn four guys in a row by jumping on a flowerpot that's behind a wall for cover between each of their noobrushes. If only that hallway led to B like I thought it did...

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                            Ednos Zoom in/toggle mode is on my button 6 duh.... who in this day an age uses any mouse with less that 7 buttons.
                            I do. Jerk.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Delta, you need a new mouse for OTHER reasons.
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X