Inaccuracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaccuracy

A nade at my feet in italy and a nade at my feet in office didnt do any damage. I think that just happens huh at times? This bug might just happen at times too. Assaults health was 40 on office and his crosshairs was full open even when he crouched.When he shot the shots went everywhere but at target. He was using a p90. Nikotine brought it up because he said it happened to him on articstorm.

Thank You

FUN FUN

Re: Server Issues - Bug report

That's part of the inaccuracy settings with the realism mod. He probably regenerated back to 40 and then realized it but it starts at 15 health.

- -

Comment

Re: Inaccuracy

That inaccuracy thing happened to me today on de_dust2_unlimited. It kept me from getting a couple of easy kills and I was pretty disappointed. Oh well. At least I know it's supposed to happen now.
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Ok I got ya :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Waters555 View Post
          That inaccuracy thing happened to me today on de_dust2_unlimited. It kept me from getting a couple of easy kills and I was pretty disappointed. Oh well. At least I know it's supposed to happen now.
          That's the whole point of realism is that when your all shot up, there should be reprecussions. Instead of a guy with 5 bullets in him running around with laser bullets still. The good thing about this is it will allow you to overcome many situations where you thought you had the guy but he survived with 1-15 health because he could still shoot perfectly.

- -

Comment

15hp seems pretty low to me if that's your reasoning. With an MP5 you could shoot someone 7 times and not take them below 30hp. I don't know if anyone here has ever been shot before(I haven't), but I doubt you could fire a gun accurately with even 2 bullets in you.
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              a guy with 5 bullets in him running around with laser bullets still. .
              Shooting accurately "realistically" would have nothing to do with being shot up or not, it would depend upon your training.
              Real CT teams IE Navy Seals, Rangers, Special Forces, are all taught extensively to ignore injury and pain.
              In my opinion any deviation of hit accuracy detracts from the game. Its suppose to be fun after all, not frustrating.

Laser bullets?? shooting perfectly.. we're talking about source right.. those things don't exist in source.. lol
              I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
              It makes small numbers formidable
              procures success to the weak
              and esteem to all.

Comment

It definately destroys any point of attempting to finish a round if you're that last one left and you had been lower than 15hp at any point in the round. You'd have a better chance trying to charge the enemy and knife them, in my opinion. When it happened to me today I only had a USP but the enemy was about 20 feet away and I fired a whole magazine at him and hit him once...

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be running around with a knife next time that happens to me.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ignore pain all you want, that doesn't mean you can shoot perfectly. It's set at 15 because it's not super realistic and it's intended to represent a very injured person trying to fire a powerful gun.

Next time you find yourself in a position where you could take the bullets and barely survive, take cover instead and get a better advantage.

- -

Comment

I think it should still be possible to shoot atleast a few accurate shots. How about some pain-killers, that would give you back your accuracy for say 30 to 45 seconds, so you atleast have a chance to kill someone once you're hurt.

Comment

LOL. Bind M Morphine.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                        - Wulfyn

Comment

bind space "use crack; use speed; use steriod_horse; say HULK SMASH!!!"

Comment

If you are suffering from "poor accuracy" due to loss of health spray at feet.

...but yeah, for the most part you are doomed.

-Aaron

Comment

One time I had the poor accuracy, ran around a corner spraying an AK, and got a head shot. So, if you do enough things wrong, the CS:S BS!(R) engine will take over. :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X