Great game on cs_xcom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game on cs_xcom!

Ok big cheers go to Ednos, Waters, AVS, Broodrain, Jonny castle and Bzerox. Was great having you guys on my team for this map. Alot of you guys this was your first time on this map i know but you didn't let that hinder you at all. You followed my plans to the letter and there was great teamwork and communication.

Thank you also to the T's who provided a fun challange, if i missed any one on my team shout out, you all deserve this plus rep :-)

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Great game on cs_xcom!

You did an excellent job of leading our team. You had awesome plans no matter where our team was spread on the spawn points.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

:icon20: Time for cool shades, oh and by the way Samuel L Jackson's quote in your signature isn't even in the bible, just as a matter of interest.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I was on xcom with you guys untill I was exited for a reserved slot.

Disciple ezekiel 25:17 is in the good book. Check the KJV.

Ezekiel 25:17
        And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
        now Sam L in pulp fiction was quoting from a different version of the bible which extended from the previous verse to exaggerate about the philistines.

but any way off topic...

Stop kicking me for reserved slots, and no I can not be a supporting member.

//Niko

Comment

Oh you can find all the words in the bible but not in that one verse as Samuel Jackson said, also what name were you playing under i don't recall sorry.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, that map was surprisingly awesome, and having Disciple in charge was an enjoyable experience to say the least. Now just to learn the map enough to write a strategy guide...
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X