Creat Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creat Server

Whenever I try to start up a server and play with bots so that I can playtest a map or try out a new skin for my guns, it won't let me join my own server because of consistency errors. Anyone know how to get around this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Re: Creat Server

When you create a server it tries execute a listenserver.cfg which doesn't exist unless you make it. It's just a text file so make one and put sv_consistency 0 in it. you can also put other goodies like mp_startmoney 16000 so you have plenty of money.

- -

Comment

Re: Creat Server

Thanks for the help.
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X