This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I download?

As some of you may know, I recently got a new computer, so I don't have all the maps. When trying to connect to the server while it's playing a map I don't have, it usually downloads it. But some maps, like damaged, won't download. Is there any reason to this?

Re: Why can't I download?

in console ~

cl_allowdownload 1

Should fix things up...

Comment

Nope, doesn't work..

Comment

It might just be taking a long time. Go order a twelve-course gourmet meal while you're waiting for one to download; if by the sixth course it hasn't moved at all, you have a problem.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah, well, it kicks me from the server for not having the map. It seems that the trouble is only with Damaged. How ironic, eh?

Comment

You might want to check with steampowered forums and even submit a ticket.

- -

Comment

Make sure you're not out of disk space. Think of other reasons a TCP connection would be disallowed.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm definately not out of disk space. Bah, I guess I'll live without it, I'm too lazy to do something about.

Comment

...Download the maps from websites...Just google the map name, and dl it.
                  Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X