Out of commission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of commission

Well, somebody decided to be cool and mess with my internet today, so I might be out for a day or two. LAME.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Out of commission

Smell ya later :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Dude, I'm actually really pissed about this. It was working perfectly earlier today.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

is it the trojan deal thats been going around?
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Oh sorry bro I thougth you was getting it fixed.

FUN FUN

Comment

Yea, Delta seems to have problems with his trojans...

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
              Yea, Delta seems to have problems with his trojans...
              It's probably the same trojan he had years ago...his problem is he has no use for them!

ooooo buuurrrrrnnnnnn

But seriously, sorry about your luck bro. Is there a fix around for that?
              | | |

Comment

Delta> You know about the serial number at the bottom of the Trojans right?

-Aaron

Comment

Well thats what happens when you keep em in your wallet since freshman year of highschool....
                  Dizlor

Comment

From a humorous point of view: And you all wonder why I hate you all so much.

From a serious point of view: Yeah, it was the stupid wireless thing. Some dude's coming in tomorrow to get it fixed, but I won't be able to play anyway because I have stupid band practice. And I don't actually hate you all. To be quite honest, I enjoy playing with you all a great deal, and thank you for the fun shots to the face you've all given me once or twice.

Comment

Victory is mine!

Note: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Atomic Dog again."
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                        is it the trojan deal thats been going around?
                        Something weird just began to happening to my computer this Saturday. I tried to start up CS:S and my Anti-Virus came up with a couple of Trojan Horse messages saying they had been deleted but every time I try to start a game with Steam it comes up with the same two messages. Is this something other people have experienced?
                        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Waters555 View Post
                          Is this something other people have experienced?
                          Do a quick thread hunt; it seems that Symantec may have offended Valve, and they've included a friendly update that causes Norton troubles.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

omg lol are you serious?

If symantec really offended valve they should try to work things out instead of hurting all the players of such a great game =P. So if this is the case then that would mean that valve is out to get all the supporters of their product. WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TEARS*
                            There are no winners in war.

Comment

Actually I think that the antivirus community has a problem with steam. As I had problems even getting steam to even register on my desktop let alone run any programs from it. After some trial and error I found out that my antivirus software was the cause. So now for me to play any steam run programs I have to first disable my antivirus program then turn on steam after a while my antivirus program turns itself back on and everything runs fine until I restart my computer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X