Coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back

I'm going to start playing CSS again, haven't touched the game in ages. Probably going to hop on the server here shortly, but I'm fairly sure I'm going to be quite rusty and die alot. Gonna read through the new announcements and rules and such to make sure I don't do anything stupid, if anybody wants to summarize for me real quick that would be awesome.

Re: Coming back

Welcome back :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your return.
      Rapture

Comment

Welcome back, maybe I will see you on the server.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

whats up phantom!!! long time noo see.... done with WOW finally?
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Phantom, be aware that you won't be jumping back into vanilla CS:S. The PCS server has several modifications on it for realism. The server messages have some info about it; watch the green text.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome back Phantom

Comment

I know that Ednos, I had played on the TG PCS servers before I started playing WoW. I was with Root when PCS Proven was started, so I know all about PCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                  I know that Ednos, I had played on the TG PCS servers before I started playing WoW. I was with Root when PCS Proven was started, so I know all about PCS.
                  Doesnt change the fact that you are a noob!!!! ;p Welcome back!
                  If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                  with any questions or concerns.
                  |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Welcome back Phantom. Long time no see.... Things have changed a bit, but the overarching priciples are still here. You should be pleasantly suprised.
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                      Welcome back Phantom. Long time no see.... Things have changed a bit, but the overarching priciples are still here. You should be pleasantly suprised.
                      the change since i stopped playing and started playing again... seems to have gathered quite a few people in the process.... i like the change quite a bit..