Uh noes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh noes

I've fallen into the trap. I've literately not played this game for years and never with tg. Low and behold I'm downloading now hope to see you guys.

Re: Uh noes

Welcome to Paradise! You don't even know what you've been missing.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

welcome john!

- -

Comment

Was good last night. Got schooled pretty bad repeatly by someone named fernando, but hey just good prctice I guess. Stayed up way to late though... work is gonna suck today.

Comment

you'll be back in the swing of things in no time, and remember thats the great thing about TG, you can afford to not be a very good shot when you communicate and are a team player!
          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Rookie should know ;)
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

John by the book just tell us where the bad guys are or where they was the round before, use communication for tactics and stay close to objectives and a buddy :) Welcome and read up on the SOP's.

Thank You

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                John by the book just tell us where the bad guys are or where they was the round before, use communication for tactics and stay close to objectives and a buddy :) Welcome and read up on the SOP's.

Thank You
                Yeah in two days I haven't played the sam map twice. So I'm sticking with people who "seem" to know were their going.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                  Yeah in two days I haven't played the sam map twice. So I'm sticking with people who "seem" to know were their going.
                  Well, that counts me, Sparhawkxx, Vulcan, Bronco, Helspen, Hardcash, Dirtboy....the list goes on and on....out. Cause we are ALL clueless.
                  If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                  with any questions or concerns.
                  |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

lol, Its impossible :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome!
                      "All warfare is based on deception."
                      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Connect

Collapse