Mouse sensitivity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse sensitivity

After hearing people talk about the settings for a laser mouse it got me thinking. What sensitivity does everyone set there mouse for?

I set mine on 6 atm because it seems that the default was too slow when i really needed to turn quick to shoot somebody.
    There are no winners in war.

Re: Mouse sensitivity

FUN FUN

Comment

I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

i use around 1 or 2 somewhere in between at least, its all about low DPS mice or mice settings and BIG mouse pads, accuracy is alot easier when a twitch of your hand doesnt send you twirling in a circle.

-----------------------------------------
        WMDs: Iraq 0
        Albuquerque, NM 2500
        -----------------------------------------

Comment

Mine is set to 6 but i am considering lowering it due to I have bee quite twitchy lately..
          I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
          It makes small numbers formidable
          procures success to the weak
          and esteem to all.

Comment

I leave mine on 1 due to having a A4Tech X750 mouse which has a button to set 6 different DPI settings which I just change on the fly in game according to the situation, its a great laser mouse and was actually made for CSS which has a 2nd little button on the left click which is a burst fire button and disperses a 3 shot burst with one click with any gun other than a sniper, it also works the same for any FPS game. I highly recommend it and its very affordable!
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

whoa crazy mouse!!!!!!!!

ROOKIE IS CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!! <(^_^)>
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

I really don't know what my my settings, but all I can say is it's the "stock" sensitivity that came with my mouse and/or game.

One of my friends play the 1.6 CS and his sensitivity is reeeally high. you barely move the mouse and you're already looking behind you. And anyone that plays that CS with that mouse has a very hard time with it.
                The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
                ----
                Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

2.2 on a regular, wired logitech mouse

Comment

I suggest reading the following guide.... this is a good read (more than you ever wanted to know about configuring your mouse). It is taken from the CAL Website and I cannot take credit for its content however I have tuned my system using this and I have to agree you should gain some accuracy.

***[CNH] Rapture endorsed Post

http://clan-cnh.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4284#4284

quote is to long... - Vulcan
                    Rapture

Comment

I'm using a Microsoft Trackball... it's REALLY old, because I have been using it since I started FPSing. I started on it on CS back in the day with another community named ATF, and I had the same one when I was spanking Vulcan in the early CSS days.

Either way, my sens is 3.00, and it doesn't vary.

TGNS has a plugin for their servers so that a player can type rates and a player name in console, and it will list that players rates. We might consider this for minor things such as cmdrate, mouse sens, etc just to study our opponents.

:D

-Mom
                      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
                        I leave mine on 1 due to having a A4Tech X750 mouse which has a button to set 6 different DPI settings which I just change on the fly in game according to the situation, its a great laser mouse and was actually made for CSS which has a 2nd little button on the left click which is a burst fire button and disperses a 3 shot burst with one click with any gun other than a sniper, it also works the same for any FPS game. I highly recommend it and its very affordable!
                        I'm assuming it simulates 3 button clicks?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                          I'm assuming it simulates 3 button clicks?
                          correct Vulcan simulates 3 clicks with just one actual click
                          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

That's sweet and yes you have hardware hax!

I didn't know they made a mouse like that. Must be for competitive play.

Here it is:
                            http://www.a4tech.com/en/product2.as...03&MNO=X-750BF

- -

Comment

yes it is very sweet here is a link to it if anyone is interested and too lazy to google it LOL
                              Last edited by Rookie420; 07-18-2007, 01:38 PM. Reason: lol didn;t realize Vulcan posted it previously Thanks Vulcan
                              PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X