Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi Guys and Girls, my name is Steven and I was wondering if you would mind me playing with you guys some? I'm mainly from the World of Warcraft side, but it's getting REALLY boring on the nights we don't raid, so I thought a slight change of pace was in order. I'm really really inexperienced. I've never played CSS, but I have played a few FPSs. I read over the rules already and those shouldn't be a problem. If I can't join you guys, I understand lol.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Hi everyone

ABsolutly! You are more than welcome to join us and you are off to the right start by reading the rules/SOP's most newcommers don;t even take the time to do that. Its actually great that you haven't played css and are starting with the TG community bc you have no bad habits already and you will be exposed to some great PCS. Great to see ya and look forward to playing with ya, feel free to ask any questions you might have.
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Come on down!
      "All warfare is based on deception."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by GassyGnoll View Post
        Come on down!
        To the Price is Right!

seriously though

Yeah give it a shot.

- -

Comment

whats up zedd!!! im gonna nade ur face when u log on =D finally got u to buy the game =D
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I would prefer to get by w/o any grenade to the face, but im not that great at dodging = /

Ok, I am an SM now and my Steam ID is in my profile, but I still cannot join a game -_-
            What am I doing wrong??
            Last edited by caldsteven; 07-23-2007, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Ok, im also having a slight problem. Whenever I play for a little bit the game freezes. Any ideas?

Comment

Are you using a wireless internet connection?
                Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Welcome to the dark side.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Yea, we have DSL connected to a Wireless Router for everyone in the house

Comment

Hmm... this happened to me before. Get a wired connection if possible. If you can't, try changing the channel of your card and router? If that still doesn't work, try bridging the network using another wireless router. (Connect wired to a router that then connects to your original router.) This new one can sit right next to your computer.
                      Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

The problem HF had was a bad wireless card. It's not that his specific instance was defective; Belkin's whole line of wireless equipment is. Their drivers are despicable and the hardware follows suit. I put DD-WRT on a Linksys router, which had no problems maintaining the connection over WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and he now has a pseudo-wired connection (he doesn't have to deal with wireless on his computer). This is only a solution if your PC's hardware or drivers are the source of the wireless problem. If your network is iffy or your router or connection bad (read: you have Verizon DSL or, if you're luckier, dial-up), this suggestion will have no effect.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ok, I updated my Graphics Drivers and it seems to not be giving me a problem. Sorry to those who I played with last night, I know Im pretty bad, but Im getting the feel for the game. Hopefully I'll be taking out 3 ppl with a grenade soon =P

Comment

cald you did great. You really looked like a pro player out there, always willing to take the challenge and die. You even saved my butt a few times. Glad to have you away from the cult of wow.
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
                              Ok, I updated my Graphics Drivers and it seems to not be giving me a problem. Sorry to those who I played with last night, I know Im pretty bad, but Im getting the feel for the game. Hopefully I'll be taking out 3 ppl with a grenade soon =P
                              nading 3 people at once is a dificult, extreamly hard, and painful .... thing to do.... (not throwing the nade.. but sticking the golden horseshoe up my backside was)