This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack Jumping!

Well, while I was in the server playing cs_covert, its seems people were crack jumping. Now I dont know if they were TG members (not all people who post on this forum put TG in their name), but I remember two people crack jump at the T spawn, right near the hosties.

I'm sure everyone here knows not to crack jump, though I'm posting this only to ask if maybe the rule on crack jumping could be a little stressed upon?

I'm sure that not all people read the rules on the screen once they enter the server (talking about people who arent members of the forums/havent played in the server before).

Re: Crack Jumping!

Just do your duty and contact administrators as necessary; these problems tend to sort themselves out when SOPs are followed.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Re: Crack Jumping!

The SOP's await for you on how to report these players.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X