Tonight's Captains match.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Captains match.

FANTASTIC. Thanks to all who played, it was sweet. Granted, I lost half of the people I chose, but it was still sweet as hell.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Tonight's Captains match.

Yeah it was excellent apart from me getting lost when the bomb was ticking and making another stupid move later on that allowed Bolt to get the bomb and plant :(

Other than that it was great :D

Comment

At least I wasnt in the negative kill department...

Was fun though guys, need to get it rolling again soon!
      If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
      with any questions or concerns.
      |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Yeah sorry after we swapped sides I noticed the time.. work comes early monday .. had to go.
        I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
        It makes small numbers formidable
        procures success to the weak
        and esteem to all.

Comment

And I, being the Nooblet that I am, exited the damn game by accident!!! And I was in the middle of SAVING the CT team too!

All I ask for is communication

Comment

yea sorry i had to leave at half-time. It was getting late and i have work at 6:30am. Was fun while it lasted though, much more organized than regular games. My only regret is that I didn't have a microphone. My cats chewed through the wire of my headset and I had to buy a new pair. Waiting for it in the mail.

Comment

Well, Ben, with your initiative, we won three more rounds to secure victory. I want to challenge Delta again on a map I've played more than thrice.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yay Ednos! Good job guys. Came back from the bottom and ended up with the heads of your enemies hanging from your hands!!

All I ask for is communication

Comment

I think Delta still won the match, though: his win defending was 4-1; ours was 4-3.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

See Delta, your not the loser poeple say you are:) 4-1 4-3

FUN FUN

Comment

i wish i would have performed better... my less than spectacular 3 and 8 score really made me mad (due to my 200 ping average... with 4 ping kicks)