Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosshair size

i recently started fidgeting with my crosshair size
    to do so, type cl_crosshairscale 'xxxx' put a number in the quotes without the quotes

i was wondering what everyone else uses? i started out at default.. but went from 1200 to 2400 (smaller and smaller) and i think 2400 is perfect size for me... it seem to be more accurate
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Crosshair size

I've been changing mine around a lot recently. On some maps, typically dark ones I like a small crosshair (1800) and other bright ones I need a bigger crosshair (default or bigger). Mostly for visibility.

- -

Comment

I use 10000 It is small. I am actually looking for someone to create (or know of) a bright, solid red dot sight. That would work for all maps.
      Any help would be appreciated.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

ya for me i just went from default and used the smallest size you can use in the options section. I never really get around to change the crosshairs in the console.
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

I use 10000 too. I find that it helps alot on long shots, aiming is much easier. The only downside is that it's hard to estimate recoil on the AK. But that doesn't bother me much, I use the mp5 anyway.

Comment

I believe the max is 4000. I have mine set to 9999 just to be safe.

I like using yellow. It is visible against the majority of surfaces.

Other colors are difficult to see against blue. I find I have the most difficulty aiming when I have to adjust on the vertical axis, so something that is always visible on the sky/ground gives me the best capability.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
              I use 10000 It is small. I am actually looking for someone to create (or know of) a bright, solid red dot sight. That would work for all maps.
              Any help would be appreciated.
              just stab the center pixle on your monitor untill it turns the color u want