Captains needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains needed!

There was a couple of guys who heard me talking about a Captain match and they wanted to try it out, and veterans of a captain match wanted to do oen again, but we only had one admin, who was ouija, he said he would glady help out if another admin would also assist in the captain match, i was wondering if we can hold one tomorrow night or the night after or when ever is good for the admins? while were at it anyone wanna volunteer to be a captain for the match? Thanks!
    Last edited by Soulja; 07-30-2007, 01:42 AM. Reason: typo
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Captains needed!

I would love to get in on this but i dont know if some people would see me as "captin" material =P. Ive never played in one of these matches so i want in.
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

we only need 2 but if more want to, if admins are willy to do so, we can make a couple of teams and play, even though we'd be turning it into an in-'clan' tournament kinda thing if we do that.
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Im all for a Captains game. I would definately like another admin present to make it happen, what time is best for everyone?
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

If we're going to do this regularly (which I recommend), could we start the games at 2200 instead of 0100? I usually end up sacrificing much-needed sleep to play these, and plenty of people have to leave early.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

i'm up for anytime but i think more admins will be on during PCS lockdown

Comment

ya sounds like a good idea you have there

Comment

i think doing a Capt. Match during the PCS lockdown would be good, the only problem is we would need to designate a certain thats not to early or late. Also, if any of the admins want to discuss it, to prevent any SM's from booting players out of the match?

Comment

You could do your team a favor and become a supporting member instead. That would be a lot less work for everyone else.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Some people simply cannot afford to be a SM...

Non SMs are important to the community too. Everyone starts at the same place, so lets not pretend that we as SMs are going out of our way for those not "in the club."

-Aaron

Comment

ya ednos. I cant believe you hate me that much just because im not an SM. Shame on you <(^_^)>
                      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Ednos hates everyone, especially old people :D

Comment

I hate you all equally, although your equality is directly proportional to your age. (If you don't understand simple math, that means you get more equal as you get older.)
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
                            I would love to get in on this but i dont know if some people would see me as "captin" material =P. Ive never played in one of these matches so i want in.
                            I'll let you figure out your own reasons as to why you think that of yourself.. Psst. It has something to do with quoted grammar!! Anyhoo, I of course nominate Ednos for a captain. Not to sound like an ass, but I have a terrible memory, so I'm probably going to forget this thread is even here.. As a side note: GOGETA. Finish planning the PCS v. Regulars match.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Wut? U tink gramar iz impotent? Wen i telz you "fool moove tah syte B" mah plan iz cumplyte.

-Aaron

(that hurt... oh how it hurt...)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...