cs_covert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_covert

You all are aware that I have semi-serious issues with frame rates. The first few times I played this map, it ran fine in the vents. I could run the vents all day long and not get any frame loss at all from my normal FPS. Now, every time the map loads my game starts freezing constantly. It's almost like I'm having epileptic episodes. I dunno if it's like this for anyone else, but I have noticed that a lot of the attitude about this map is on the negative side.

It's not my call, but I think it needs to be taken out of the rotation.

As a side note, I may have missed the announcement, but I was wondering what happened to the map vote at round 4 of each map? I enjoyed it. Others didn't, I'm sure, but I thought it was worthwhile.

-Mom
    Last edited by Yer Mom; 07-31-2007, 05:52 PM. Reason: +D
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: cs_covert

The map vote would bring up the same exact maps every game..

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

You seem to be having trouble that other people aren't universally; have you tried general maintenance on your machine?

The map vote left; I think the biggest complaint was playing the popular maps way too much (cs_office_another_variant 24/7).
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm A+ certified, so yes, daily maintenance. I'm about to break it down and rebuild it.

I think if we changed the plugin to only show 3 maps per vote, then just let run down the rotation. We could possibly have it come back around reverse on the rotation so as to not prove to be redundant, but I think it'd still be redundant eventually.

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          You seem to be having trouble that other people aren't universally; have you tried general maintenance on your machine?

The map vote left; I think the biggest complaint was playing the popular maps way too much (cs_office_another_variant 24/7).
          i prefered the map vote. I usually don't get online till a certain time, and for the past 3 days, i've come on at the same time and played the exact same maps. i always join the server like half-way through piranesi and then play beirut. the rotation is like clockwork.

Comment

A+ certification doesn't cover gaming issues.

Changing the rotation would be pretty cool, like a rotation rotation. I don't know how feasible this is, though. I'm not very good with computers or programming.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X