Teamspeak.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak.

Is hard to use and confusing! Also, I am a MAN, so I REFUSE to read a manual...

..Help?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Teamspeak.

what do you need help with?

- -

Comment

"Man" is a part of "Manual". Why are you asking about Teamspeak in the CS:S forum? Valve "kindly" provided in-game VOIP.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        "Man" is a part of "Manual". Why are you asking about Teamspeak in the CS:S forum? Valve "kindly" provided in-game VOIP.
        because only the cool people hang out on TS.

- -

Comment

Oh... whoops, missed that boat at about age eleven when I started programming. No wonder I'm never invited to those crazy Teamspeak parties.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Well, I figured out how to get onto TG's, but sadly, there is no CS channel.

EDIT: I lied, there is one, I'm just stupid.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by -delta- View Post
              Well, I figured out how to get onto TG's, but sadly, there is no CS channel.

EDIT: I lied, there is one, I'm just stupid.
              Man - you are making my job to easy.....leave the jokes to me OK?
              1st:
              2nd:
              3rd:

Comment

I never got around to downloading it again. Is it worth it?

Comment

Teamspeak is an excellent choice for VOIP. As is Ventrilo. People will argue back and forth which is better, but its kind of like the Chevy vs Ford arguement.

They both do what they do well...

My personal opinion, Ventrilo's voice quality is better (even with TS pro-codecs installed) but Teamspeak is a more scaleable app.
                  If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                  with any questions or concerns.
                  |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X