This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Im Ac3r. alot of u have alrdy played with me and taought me alot about the tactics server but thats the only source server ive played on of yalls , and would like to play on all! of them. If yall could hook me up wiht the ips :P , well anywayz wats PCS ? and TG ? just would like to know diffrence or w.e

-Ac3r

Re: Hi

all the info you need is in our server and forum sops. Read those and you will find alot more info on tactics and server stuff.

Welcome to TG
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

PCS Proven is Profession Counter Strike Proven... basically players who follow our professional rules all the time. TG is tactical gamer.

Welcome!
      ------------

------------

Comment

Welcome to TG acer.
        Dizlor

Comment

Welcome! You will want to read up on the SOP's, which are in Gogeta and my own sig's.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

You fail utterly in all aspects of grammar, Delta, although any excuse is a good excuse to try to get in Gogeta.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
              You fail utterly in all aspects of grammar, Delta, although any excuse is a good excuse to try to get in Gogeta.
              Thank you for commpliment(sure i spelled that wrong 2) :),and thank you for welcoming me with open ARMS! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ac3r. View Post
                Thank you for commpliment(sure i spelled that wrong 2) :),and thank you for welcoming me with open ARMS! :P
                he was talking to delta FYI and welcome to TG.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  he was talking to delta FYI and welcome to TG.
                  Ok ..... so if u welcome me into clan right ... and u sya i cant wear tag cuze im 2 new and havent read all the SOPs ... and about everyone that repiled here told me to read them (witch i did TWICE!!!!) so u tell me ingame to take of tag and kick me .... well seems like that was sum admin abuse ??? ...

Comment

Some things you might want to make sure you did or did not do.

1. Did you follow the requirements for having the TG tag on?

2. Did you read the motd in game and break any of those said rules?

3. If you have a problem with admin abuse, don't post in the forum, talk to the admin directly.

Thank you
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

That's right, and welcome Acer. You are missing a key ingredient with regards to wearing the TG tag. Rather than simply just provide the answer, you will find all of the info under TG Tag Info. What you have forgotten to do is somewhere near the top...

Comment

Well , i was following every rule i dunno wat i coulda broke cuze i just joined and didnt even play 1 round! :( i just dont get it , and ty for tellin me to talk to him directly, and i read the TG tag info before and didnt break any of there rules expect the frist time i ever played on the server ..

Comment

Wearing the TG tag is basically signing a release saying you will follow the rules. You dont get warnings or second chances. Since the TG tag is like no other clan tag we take it very seriously. You got kicked, it happens, ive been kickd more then once I think most have. Its basically telling you to follow up and find out how you can do better, its really nothing personal.
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...