My good newz!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My good newz!

:row__523: I was so excited that i thought i might post my good newz. Today i finally got down on one knee and asked my girlfriend to marry me woot! She said "of course" and she loves her ring (damn right she does the amount it set me back) anyway this is the best day ever for me and then a quick game of css this evening had me kicking arse on Beriut so all is well.

Id say sorry to bore those that arn't interested, but i honestly don't care im so happy!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: My good newz!

Congrats man!
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
      :row__523: I was so excited that i thought i might post my good newz. Today i finally got down on one knee and asked my girlfriend to marry me woot! She said "of course" and she loves her ring (damn right she does the amount it set me back) anyway this is the best day ever for me and then a quick game of css this evening had me kicking arse on Beriut so all is well.

Id say sorry to bore those that arn't interested, but i honestly don't care im so happy!
      DudE!!!!! Congratulations the Both of you!!! If she said "of course" youve got it made ;) GL HF !\

Now you get to do it!!! ... xD
      Dizlor

Comment

Im in that process also - So I might or might not get to know that feeling soon...... CONGRATS!
        1st:
        2nd:
        3rd:

Comment

Congratulations!
          ------------

------------

Comment

Congratulations

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

nice disciple and congrats! Now you have a CSS Lan Party with strippers for the bachelor party!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                nice disciple and congrats! Now you have a CSS Lan Party with strippers for the bachelor party!
                Vulcan you are one twisted person, Anyways congrats dude.

Comment

Hey you Joined the club, Congrats man :) Next step is lotsa babies :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Awesome!
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

COngratulations Disciple!
                      The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
                      ----
                      Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

Lots of congrats. Now for your honeymoon you guys can go to a tropical resort and play some css together as one (^_^)
                        There are no winners in war.

Comment

Alright man, good job. You aren't quite official yet though, so stand strong. Grats
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Congrats to both of you!

Comment

Congrats and may your first child be a masculine one;)
                              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X