Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Do we expect to have another PCS vs Reg Tournament?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Do we expect to have another PCS vs Reg Tournament?

I missed the first Tournaments sign up by a week which was a little disappointing. It seemed like a few people liked this idea and would like to see it happen more often, maybe even on a monthly basis or whatever works.. I was just wondering what you all thought about this subject.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: When Do we expect to have another PCS vs Reg Tournament?

More matches more often would be more awesome. Count me in.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Seconded.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

maybe even adding a couple more teams. add another PCS team or so. Try some VIP maps.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, if we can find the other 34 people on the roster...

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

First, it was not a tournament. It was just a scrimmage.

Tournaments are big deals around here and we should see one soon.

- -

Comment

Ya ill promote more of these. I would like to see more of these scrimmages and/or tournaments in the future.
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Seconded.
                Secondeded
                http://cpargermer.com/wateva/Itchyy1.png

Comment

It might be a good idea to try using the Steam Community to dynamically update various rosters and keep track of who is available to practice?

Just set up a group, it takes a few seconds.

-Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Steam Community Beta causes my game to FAIL utterly. The forum is a nice place to organize things, though.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ya i had to take off my beta because it was making my game lag so much. But as regards to teams and rosters, Ill make a team specifically designed to take out any team ednos is on (^_^). It is for the betterment of man kind.
                      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                        First, it was not a tournament. It was just a scrimmage.

Tournaments are big deals around here and we should see one soon.
                        Oops Well we should have Scrimmage's more often, I hope there will be many more in the future.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          Yeah, if we can find the other 34 people on the roster...

You called?

I should be in, if I can get my monitor anytime soon. Derp.

Comment

I stand corrected. 33.

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi* View Post
                              Secondeded
                              thirdeded
                              i would like to take place in a scrim or tourney .. it would be awsome