Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_meridian

http://www.lanmaniax.com/maps/html/cs_meridian.html

What do you guys think of this map? Give thoughts and convince V to put it on.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: cs_meridian

sorry delta but i cant. I played this map for about 20minutes on my server and it was nothing more then a DM boat match. It would be better if the boat was dockd and there was more then one way to get into the boat but you start as a CT on the back.

sorry but this is worse then contra.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Agreed this map doesn't leave much for the player to decide, limited amount of rooms can be covered from limited amount of positions (there would be no reason ever to buy anything but a p90 on this map).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Please keep map discussions in this forum relevant to maps on the server.

read the stickies!

moved to general for discussion.

- -

Comment

I played this for a bit and it's very nice looking but the map is just to small for our server. There is also no direct way from one set of hossies to the other. Maybe if we moved the hostages all to the back where the T's spawn or some other location this might be ok for smaller amounts of players.

- -

Comment

I didn't actually download it and play it, so thank you I guess. It looked nice, so I was just wondering is all.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

We could add it to the server, but not rotation, and then if an administrator is on early in the morning when it's only 3v3, the map would come in handy (cs_office gets old even that late).
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X