Out of Commission.. Again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Commission.. Again.

Well, I broke my monitor last night, and I need to get a new one. I'm getting a new one soon, but actually debating taking a break for a little bit. Unfortunately though, I don't think I can make the match on Sunday... So apologies, and good luck to both teams. G's up, Ednos down.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Out of Commission.. Again.

When your up with your latenight activities you shouldnt hold onto the screen. :(

FUN FUN

Comment

I don't even need to TRY to burn you after that! Spar FTW!
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

..Not even gonna lie. That was a good one. But seriously, we were moving my computer to a friends house, and we had to move the desk which had a large mirror on top of it. The mirror started to fall and my buddy dropped the monitor. I'd rather have a broken monitor than a broken friend.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
          ..Not even gonna lie. That was a good one. But seriously, we were moving my computer to a friends house, and we had to move the desk which had a large mirror on top of it. The mirror started to fall and my buddy dropped the monitor. I'd rather have a broken monitor than a broken friend.

screw that....broken friends are easy to place.

Looks like i will have to follow ednos around for a while, probably wont die as much but probably will TK him alot.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Good man, Trooper... Good man...

Comment

Dam Delta go buy a 600 inch screen and get back in tha game homeslice.

FUN FUN

Comment

Already with the excuses. If you didnt want to play against me, all you had to do was say it. You dont need an entire STORY to quit the match...
                1st:
                2nd:
                3rd:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse