Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little intro

Hello everybody!

I'm Sharpe (my last name), new to TG here. I've been playing on your CS servers for the past few days and you've really set yourselves up a totally different playstyle from all the other servers I've played on. Teamwork is actually in effect here. Communication is key. Planning is implemented... I love it.

Anyway, just felt I should introduce myself.

I've served in the U.S. Army for 4 years so far and love the military life. It's hard to find an FPS game online that truly brings forth the tactics and planning necessary to fulfill a mission like the modern infantry does, and I may have found a home here at TG, where you guys have set up something very similar. So, with that being said: It's been great playing with you all and I look forward to many nights of fun on your servers!

Re: My little intro

Likewise. I have seen you on the past few days, and it has been enjoyable playing with you and/or against you. Hope you stick around. Fresh meat is always enjoyable.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yes have a great time here and dont be embarrassed when you get pwned by people who arent in the military. I am more then happy to do the pwning (^_^)

Also it will be good to have a fresh new face who is not a stranger to having tactics. Hope to see you on sometime.
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and servers Sharpe:)

It sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders and please feel free to ask any questions to myself or any other CSS admin(in my sig).

Please take a look at the CS:S SOP's and welcome once again:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome aboard Sharpe, good game on Arctic Storm tonight.

Comment

Welcome Sharpe, you will love it here. Best server for mature players that I have ever seen.

FUN FUN

Comment

I havent played against you, so when I see you in the server I will give you a proper WELCOME.
              1st:
              2nd:
              3rd:

Comment

Welcome to it Sharpe. Look forward to seeing you in game. If you love teamwork and tactics, you'll love TG. Check out some of the other games we play here sometime. Being a military man you might appreciate ArmA or even that silly BF2 mod...Project Reality.
                | | |

Comment

Welcome to TG Sharpe.
                  Dizlor

Comment

Don't listen to anything Atomic Dog has to say. And welcome to the Dark Side.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Atomic Dog is right about 50% of the time. For example, follow his ArmA advice, but not his BF2 advice.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome Sharpe. please review our SOP's http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/ to get a better understanding as to what are rules and regs are.
                        I hope to have you on my team.
                        Ben

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes. Had some issues with my Steam ID yesterday, everything should be good to go now so I'll see some of you on this afternoon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X