Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a CS:S break.

Well Gentlemen, where to start.

I got my first taste of TG on the CS:S server and have become quite fond of it. I am not totally leaving CS, but it has become quite hard to play with my ping. I have made some great friends here at CS:S (Ben, Root, Section 8, Quest Shady, Atomic Dog, ednos, whistler, Josh, and plenty more). Ever since I have became a BF2 admin and Real Life issues, most of my attention was towards that rather than CS:S, and for that I apoligize.

I have turned in my Admin reign's to Vulcan and I trust he will make an excellent choice for my replacement. This isnt a total goodbye...I will be on every once and a while and probably more when I get back to the states.

Its been real...Its been fun....and its been FREAKING Sweet.

Until next time gentleman...

Dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Taking a CS:S break.

Damnit Dirty...now I'm really gonna have to reinstall PRM...
    | | |

Comment

Take it easy man and I'll see you on the PRM server every so often!

- -

Comment

Better see you soon, bud. I'm kicking your ass via internet otherwise. Gonna miss shooting you with a TMP from 80 yards away.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Now who's going to spray Jessica Alba all over the maps?

Comment

You will be missed hope to catch you when your on.

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Dude, send me your Jessica Alba spray, I'm adopting it in your memory.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ok Dirt its been nice knowing you. We will never see you again. This is how you break up with all your geeker friends isn't it? No really have fun and enjoy life Bro, get home safe also.

FUN FUN

Comment

Good luck with BF2 and everything else Dirt and be sure and drop by here once in awhile to keep us in line :P

Comment

nice playing with you see you when ever you make it on. have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Did Jess make you do this? Damn woman

All I ask for is communication

Comment

No, Jess is just as upset as the rest of us. I've been comforting her here at my place for the past week. Damn you Dirtboy...how could you do this to JESS?!?!
                        | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                          No, Jess is just as upset as the rest of us. I've been comforting her here at my place for the past week. Damn you Dirtboy...how could you do this to JESS?!?!
                          ROFL!!! :icon_eek:
                          Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                            Well Gentlemen, where to start.

I got my first taste of TG on the CS:S server and have become quite fond of it. I am not totally leaving CS, but it has become quite hard to play with my ping. I have made some great friends here at CS:S (Ben, Root, Section 8, Quest Shady, Atomic Dog, ednos, whistler, Josh, and plenty more). Ever since I have became a BF2 admin and Real Life issues, most of my attention was towards that rather than CS:S, and for that I apoligize.

I have turned in my Admin reign's to Vulcan and I trust he will make an excellent choice for my replacement. This isnt a total goodbye...I will be on every once and a while and probably more when I get back to the states.

Its been real...Its been fun....and its been FREAKING Sweet.

Until next time gentleman...

Dirtboy

Well then, it seems I must find a new whiping boy... ATOMIC DOG!! He'll do.
                            If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                            with any questions or concerns.
                            |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Real life FTW.. I agree with everybody above when they say you will be missed, especially when we would disrepect the spray!!
                              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X