Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regs vs Regs

Originally posted by Vulcan in the Locked Thread
    The match tonight is at 18:00 or 6 est. just in case anyone was wondering. Head to server 2 for this match, PW is match still.

It's just a one map showdown with our standard rules of first to 7 wins. change teams at 4 wins. I'll be around to keep order.

The map is cs_bikini.
    Ednos told me earlier this week he would not be able to make it.

I have not sent out PMs to anyone on my team.

I would request that this take place next week, and perhaps the "official" thread be unlocked, so the participating players can discuss.

-Aaron

Re: Regs vs Regs

I forgot the thread was locked.

The match has been known to take place tonight. This is it. Everyone should be ready to play it. Ednos made plans since he can't join it. If you don't play it tonight it won't happen.

The server remain locked till 10 for you guys.

- -

Comment

Well, we have two options... postpone until another date, or gather whoever we can to be on our teams and finish by 10pm. I vote for the former, since I really don't want to play a one on one match against Schwa.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Sorry Ednos and Vulcan... I'm willing to forfeit. I don't think a scramble for players is in the spirit of the match.

This experience has been bittersweet. Ednos, would you at least confirm here that you told me you wouldn't be able to make it today? Your presence at match time makes me feel like quite the fool.

-Aaron

Comment

Well if need be ill help lead a team for whoever still wants to play. But for now I am just going to assume that there is no match.
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by What Is Schwa? View Post
            Sorry Ednos and Vulcan... I'm willing to forfeit. I don't think a scramble for players is in the spirit of the match.

This experience has been bittersweet. Ednos, would you at least confirm here that you told me you wouldn't be able to make it today? Your presence at match time makes me feel like quite the fool.

-Aaron
            In the PM he sent to the team it said he'd be available after 6 PM EST so either he told you otherwise or you just missinterpreted.

Comment

No, my availability was absolutely null all day today until 6pm (meaning I can't read announcements about the match on the day OF the match); right now, I might have to leave at any moment. Apparently I didn't make this clear.

Since scheduling is only turning into a mess from here, I'm forfeiting this one and welcoming the next challenge.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I didnt even know that the match was schedule for 6pm. I was thinking it was 8pm and it also sucked that we didnt know the map that we were going 2 play.

I concur with Ednos and Schwa - I have no problem with the forfeit.

Good game for all of the players and maybe another day we can get something schedule.
                1st:
                2nd:
                3rd:

Comment

I thought it was also agreed on that it was gonna be a bomb map too. :P Not that it really matters in my case since I can't play anyhoo. :P

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X