Howdy... again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy... again

Well, I ordered CS:S... and it will arrive in like a week. Until then, I"ve been playing the old version of CS.

Does anyone know of a server that plays the old CS in our style? As in playing for hte objectives and not running around glory hunting?

Skylark... wanting to play it right again...
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Howdy... again

Why not download CSS through Steam?

Comment

Cause I'm stupid? (would ahve been cheaper too LOL)
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

He's sooooo stuck in the 20th century. :P

-Zephyr
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Of course, I prefer to have the actual CD. I always get paranoid that if I have to reinstall a year (or more) later, that I won't be able to redownload it for free.

(sort of like I had to call microsoft to get a new permission to install my windows xp again - rebuilt my computer)

Ray
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...