Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Membership not showing

Hi

I have just signed up as a supporting member but it isn't showing on my posts in the forums nor am I getting a reserved slot. How long does it take to go through before I am recognised?
    You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Re: Supporting Membership not showing

PM apophis. He is the only one that can help.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

It will usually take a few hours for your SM rank bar to show up after you have signed up.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Am I posting my steam id correctly in my cp?
        I currently have "STEAM_0:1:*******", is this right?
        I'll check later today to see if there's any change.
        It's late here and I gotta crash after this map!

Peace n that, ennit?
        You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
          PM apophis. He is the only one that can help.
          HAHAHAH! There can be only one.

Anyhoo, I'm pretty sure that there's supposed to be numbers instead of stars...

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

If your SM isn't showing up it has to be taken up with apophis or asch.

Once you get it showing please see the SOP on using reserved slots

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              HAHAHAH! There can be only one.

Anyhoo, I'm pretty sure that there's supposed to be numbers instead of stars...

Ha ha, yes there are numbers instead of stars.

Left it overnight and checked in again this morning, but SM still not showing on my posts.

Surely it can't be that difficult or am I missing something?

Comment

Depends on how you paid. In some cases it can take several days to process while others are instant.

If you have billing questions, please PM Apophis.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Credit/Debit cards are immediate. Once you create the subscription your SM tags will show up instantly. Bank transfer/eCheck transactions are held until they clear before PayPal sends the approval back to TG so there is a delay for those types of transactions.

I've already replied to you via PM, but I figured I would post this bit here to clarify for others.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys.
                    Looks like the funds haven't cleared yet and could take up to 9 days! (electronic money transfers sure are slow, eh?

Anyways, looking forward to it clearing so I don't get booted so much from the server.

Comment

still?!?! poor clip