Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2 Usage

Hey.

I'm wondering why server 1 is so popular with a big waiting list to play (when busy) when server 2 is empty. Do enough people know about server 2 or is it only used for scrummages etc.

Let's make server 2 see some action, eh?

Clipedy Clop
    You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Re: Server 2 Usage

Well you have to realize that of all the players who play on PCS 1, I'd roughly estimate that 2/3 have actually visited the forums, but only 1/3 actually visit them on a regular basis.

Comment

Everyone wants to play with the people they know is the simple answer so they all wait to join the party server.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

on busy nights both servers are full...that tells me its getting used...of course vulcan could offer some hard statistics...but, I think its getting used enough...

Comment

I've only just managed to get the server to show in my favourites.
          I had added it previously but it didn't show in the list.
          I'm hoping to see some action on there soon.
          You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system.

Comment

what if we had server1 random messages say... come to server2 or something