This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a suggestion to rules

I'll just tell you this but you dont have to care about it. I was kicked and banned for breaking a rule a couple of hours ago. I didnt see the warning or I didnt notice it in the heat of a round.

I just want to stop by the forum to make some suggestions. I knew that the admin had a valid reason to do what he did.

What was I kicked for? I myself thought i was kicked for going beyond my boundaries as a terrorist in a ct rescue map. The map was italy something. So there was one ct left and i decided to go roam around the apts and around the marketplace. Soon after, I got killed in the market place and thats where i got kicked and banned. I know that this is an objective based server but when you break it down and think about it. What is the point of the marketplace if the CTs knew it was exactly safe and the Ts cant camp/pick them off while they come? After all, the CTs are the intruters and the attackers.

What i am trying to suggest is that wouldnt the CTs be more aware of whats around them had they known that a terrorist could be right around the corner? I think that theres a limit to these boundaries but certainly not 200 feet away from ct spawn. I'm suggesting that you allow the use of the whole map as part of the objective.

When you watch a movie, people are camping around buildings everywhere, not just the place with the hostages. Remember this is the terrorist territory.

I'm just suggestion some loosening to the boundaries players can cross. Because certainly, many players have came across what i have and made thoughts about it. Thanks

Re: a suggestion to rules

Originally posted by SliceDizzle
    I just want to stop by the forum to make some suggestions. I knew that the admin had a valid reason to do what he did.
    So it's understood?...

What was I kicked for?
    So there was one ct left and i decided to go roam around the apts and around the marketplace. Soon after, I got killed in the market place and thats where i got kicked and banned.
    Exactly. You abandoned you're objective to hunt out a CT, merely for kills.

I'm just suggestion some loosening to the boundaries players can cross. Because certainly, many players have came across what i have and made thoughts about it.
    There are no boundaries. Someone who's had an issue with it obviously hasn't read the SOPs. You should do so.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X