LockDown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LockDown

I apologize beforehand if this question is answered elsewhere.

Anyways, I am new to the community and decided to play on the PCS server after a friend told me about it. Well now I am hooked because I really like how real the game now feels.

So I have read some threads about the Lock Down, but still have some questions.

1.) I know lockdowns occur on Friday, but during what times?
    2.) How do I qualify to play? Do I just show up?
    3.) Is it ok to play in the lockdown if I am still getting used to this type of gameplay.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate all who answer.

Re: LockDown

Hi Awptimus,
    Please review our SOP's. You will also see all you need to know about our Lockdown days.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Hey Awp. Lock-down days are free to everyone to come and join. As Ben stated, everything else can be found in the SOP's.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

So tomorrow will be a lockdown correct? And is there anyway I can get a reserved slot? I am really wanting to play, and don't want to have to wait for open slots.

Comment

Here's the SOP on reserved slots:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ing-icons.html

You can check out this page for the reserved slot payment plans:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Plans include paying by month or signing up for an entire year in advance. Depending on your payment method (i.e credit card, Paypal etc), the slot may be available in a matter or hours or days.

Comment

I am not interested in paying at this time. So reserved slots are only for the people that pay?

Comment

Yep, that's the only way you can get one. Supporting memberships help keep the TG community up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by AwptimusPrime View Post
                I am not interested in paying at this time. So reserved slots are only for the people that pay?
                Correct. While TG maintains public servers, the supporting mambership keeps them up. Reserved slots are one of the perks for being a supporting member.
                sigpic

Comment

AWP the most important thing though so you don't get your feelings hurt. Please please read the SOP's.

FUN FUN

Comment

And we dont use the AWP...

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
                      mambership

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

thats like a "Mam-o-gram" for members

Comment

I realize the awp is not used. Its just a name people lol. Anyways I have read all of the SOP's and would like to play tomorrow. So if I mess up please don't ban me right away. I would like to learn from mistakes.

Comment

Well as long as you don't mess up my time zone of play with your AWP antics then all aboard i say.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by AwptimusPrime View Post
                              I realize the awp is not used. Its just a name people lol. Anyways I have read all of the SOP's and would like to play tomorrow. So if I mess up please don't ban me right away. I would like to learn from mistakes.
                              You shouldn't have to worry about a ban unless you really do something off the charts strange :P Look for other players with the |TG| and |PCS| tags next to their names on the server, they'll be more than happy to help answer any questions or give advice during the game if you aren't sure about something. There are many people here who will gladly take new players under their wings and help them become better acquainted with the SOPs.

Don't worry too much about messing up, you probably will just like we all did when we first got here too. It may take while to acclimate to how things are run, but if you're willing to spend the time and learn you'll enjoy every minute here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X