Hi guys (quick intro).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys (quick intro).

I thought it would be a good idea to do a formal intro. i saw a few others on this page, and didnt see a general intro thread so i posted it here.

im a big CS noob (as those who i played with last night already know), but im a pretty quick learner and a team player, so after i get familiar with the weapons and the new maps ive been downloading from the TG servers i should be able to provide decent support.

im familiar with the SOPs and the TG style of play, so besides my lack of CS skills i should'nt be too much trouble, just a bit of an easy target for now.

also wanted to give thinks to Gogeta and several others who were very helpfull and friendly who answered my questions, helped with instructions, and were understanding when i obviously didnt know what i was doing. thanks!

you should be seeing me around again soon.

Re: Hi guys (quick intro).

Great.
    Now go get me a glass of wine.

>)

Comment

Welcome aboard fb, good game the other night. Don't give any alcohol to Tritone, he's underage :D

Comment

Welcome to the dark side daigoro.. Nice work on meatfactory :P Im sure youll pick it up in no time. The maps and weapons are fairly easy to learn.. just find one weapon you really like and try to stick with it. Same with maps, once you learn a section of a map, beit a hostage area or bomb site, stick to the one youve learned for a while till your comfortable with the routes( which you were doing a good job of as far as I could see ) Keep up the good efforts!
        Dizlor

Comment

No, that's his post count that's underage. fbDaigoro, welcome to Professional Counter-Strike at Tactical Gamer! People who are familiar with and play by the Standard Operating Procedures are ALWAYS welcome.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome welcome. I played with you and you didn't seem to be much of a noob to me. Just that you didn't know the maps. Anyway, hope to see you on often.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Welcome to it fbD, glad you found us!
              | | |

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys (and the tips Gogeta, thats helpfull).

yeah, i love TG. actual teamwork and use of strategy is so much more fun than just random groups of people running ang gunning, but you guys already know that. thats why we are here.

unfortunately i got called into work this weekend, but i have a good chunk of days off coming up, so you will be seeing me around again soon and hopefully often.

Comment

all that talking with you and i get no credit! =( jk welcome

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

heh. sorry, lots of new names, i knew id forget someone. thanks!

im still here having fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X