Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for you all.

To whom it may concern

I have recently been playing in the TG CSS server for the past week or so and I really enjoy the maps,the mod,and the people and thier playing style. However I am now having a small problem it seems that you have got reserved slots in the servers and I cannot provide money towards Tactical Gamer. Don't get me wrong I would love to donate however I cannot. My question was is there a way to get a reserved slot in the server any other way? Possibly helping the community with large amounts of advertisement? Is there a way someone could donate a reserved slot? Two questions I don't mean to step on anyones toes when I ask these I am just trying to put some effort in. I So if someone can please reply to this post and let me know if there is any possibility of me getting a reserved slot without donating if not oh well I guess ill see you on the server until I get removed.

Ps I understand there is a 2nd server but it is not as good as the 1st :)
    Best Regards

Matt

Re: Question for you all.

Normally paying for the slot is the only way but you could try sending a PM to Apophis to discuss the situation.

Comment

I tried using the fact that I'm the coolest dood in the universe, and that wasn't enough.

Comment

Sorry to say that the ONLY way to get a reserved slot is to have a membership. Supporting Members help offset the cost of running the servers, hence thier ability to have special priveledges like the the reserved slots.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Its ok because the 2nd server will fill up, just you wait and see. I keep forgetting to tell people in game tho. I'm a dodo head.

FUN FUN

Comment

Alright thanks for the info gents, I will try to populate the 2nd server

Comment

It wasn't too long ago I saw Server 1 full and Server 2 with 9 people playing on it. So I think it's just a matter of time before we see both servers filling up regularly.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                I'm a doodoo head.
                dont beat yourself up so bad spar.. itll be alright ;)
                Dizlor

Comment

I didnt post that :/ I said I was a dodo head, thats half of a doodoo. So Sir I wasn't being so hard on myself. :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                    I didnt post that :/ I said I was a dodo head, thats half of a doodoo. So Sir I wasn't being so hard on myself. :)
                    Actually dodo is 2/3 of doodoo. Get your facts straight bud.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

You're trying to put value on those worthless consonants.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                        You're trying to put value on those worthless consonants.
                        Most of doodoo is vowels, and even if you were referring to the consonants there is only one, "d". Therefore your statement, as corrected, would read
                        "I'm a big fat stupid with dumb head powers to the hadron collider's eighteenth dimension and I approve of this post."

Comment

holy burnification!! xD
                          Dizlor

Comment

Way to take the fun away damot! Freaking geekers :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                              Most of doodoo is vowels, and even if you were referring to the consonants there is only one, "d". Therefore your statement, as corrected, would read
                              "I'm a big fat stupid with dumb head powers to the hadron collider's eighteenth dimension and I approve of this post."
                              Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                              holy burnification!! xD
                              ROFLMAO
                              Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X